Reviews for Addicted To Love
This is without doubt the best story/FanFiction I have EVER read. Selfishly I hope you are well and one day eventually able to finish your stories and write more.
Maureen Grahn chapter 53 . 8/1
I truly believe this has been my favorite story of all time! I will turn 77 years old in a few months - who knows how much longer I will last. Please publish your outline so I can enjoy the remainder of Addicted to Love.

Thank you for all these hours of enjoyment!
Oh-my-God! I just notice something major...On September, it's going to be 10 years! 10 f*** years, since I feel in love with this story and I am still waiting for an update...
pat D chapter 53 . 6/15
Just got to the end of chapter 53. Really enjoyed this so far. You are very gifted. Any chance you'll finish?
TeamEricNSookie chapter 51 . 5/19
As I read through these chapters and getting closer to the end I find myself getting very sad knowing that the story is coming to an end but also knowing that it’s not finished. Miss BonTempsBaby you said several times that she would finish the story... we are still here and we are still waiting.
TeamEricNSookie chapter 38 . 5/17
I’ve been thinking for a few chapters now that Jason is getting ready to do something stupid. Stupid idiot.
Ktdbaby chapter 1 . 3/11
Absolutely love both of your stories I wish this is how the book would have gone. I know it’s far fetched but I truly hope one day you finish this story or post the outline I want to know what’s next so badly! I love Robert and faeryn and would love to see the Ferrari gift! Thank you for your time and the stories you have given all of your fans! Just know there are some of us who still love your work! Will be following you and the story just in case!
Kittybird chapter 50 . 1/6
Just on the off chance you still read reviews...I wanted you to know how much I love your stories. I reread both stories over break and love all your characters and story line. I
After all this time, I doubt you'll finish it, but I know it would make lots of people thrilled if you did, it's amazing.
Sue Michalek chapter 53 . 12/24/2018
I have thoroughly enjoyed your stories. They kept me laughing and crying. I don't know if you will get this but did you ever publish the last outline. This story has been too good to stop.
Lisssah01 chapter 53 . 12/3/2018
This is how the series should have continued! I absolutely love this story. I hope you overcome your writers block soon. I can’t wait to read what happens to the Nevada queen, Luke as well as Quinn. I do miss Pam and Sookies friendship in the story though. I can’t wait for the next chapters of your story. You are an amazing and creative writer. Sookie and Eric’s story in the books was by far my favorite series until the last book. This story is by far my favorite fan fiction version yet! Best of luck and I am anxiously awaiting your next installments in your version of my favorite series!
sbinez chapter 52 . 11/21/2018
Still loving this story all these years later... this is how Sookie and Eric should be... hope you are well Bon Temps Baby!
Urania95 chapter 19 . 11/7/2018
Neither are changing or growing...I'm bored
Urania95 chapter 11 . 11/7/2018
Why is Sookie getting dumber? Are neither of your main characters going to evolve? After the first story, PSSOM, I'd expect more at this point.
alh1971 chapter 50 . 10/20/2018
Fuck. I’d beg for an update if it’d make a difference. : (
KristinaDEllis chapter 53 . 10/2/2018
I really enjoyed your stories and hope you return and finish this one. It’s amazing!
6,310 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »