Reviews for Addicted To Love
curioussarah chapter 1 . 5/25
I love this story and the plot line. I would love to see it finished
SAM9460 chapter 53 . 5/1
Dear Bontempsbaby,
I have just finished reading both your stories, PSSOM and ATL.
I don't know if you ever revisit your site and look at any new reviews that might appear, but on the off chance that you do, I wanted to let you know how much I really enjoyed ATL and how sorry I was to find that you were struggling to keep going back as far as 2013.
It seems to me that your passion to finish might have been initially threatened by a negative review. You will never be able to please everyone and you must not let some "Bar Humbug" ever influence your enjoyment of writing. I hope that in the intervening years you have regained some pleasure in the writing process.
I personally, can't believe how far you developed as an author over your four year journey. Despite the Chapter lengths of ATL, this has been overall, much more tightly edited than PSSOM (which I still enjoyed). Consequently, the story flowed much easier. There was lots of drama (and lemons), but this was gently interspersed with tons of well crafted humour as well which elevated this FF offering significantly over many other authors. After all, I believe that is what makes Ericizmine a lasting all time fan favourite author.
I am so sorry (for you and for me) that you lost the energy and passion to finish this story, and selfishly I hope that you might one day revisit this story.
Viktrona chapter 1 . 4/24
Hope things are well I read your story a long while ago and come back on occasion in case it's been updated normally I forget fanfiction or stories but somehow yours stays in my head either way I hope everything is good in your life and thank you again for your lovely writing
Melanie Furmston chapter 53 . 4/13
Four years it took me to find your stories. Loved them. Made me laugh and never put them down. I hope one day you will get to finish them.
emiwat14 chapter 53 . 4/6
OMG! This is soooo good... You are awesome... please upload soon.
LdyJulanna chapter 53 . 3/26
Oh DAMMMN please I must know what happens I just love your story
LdyJulanna chapter 46 . 3/25
I think they broke pams pet
LdyJulanna chapter 45 . 3/24
I LOVE YOUR STORY I seriously have neat quit reading it since I found them don't let others get you down you have got talent and a great imagination I hate that you don't have more fics up I am really dreading the end..
LdyJulanna chapter 42 . 3/24
I wonder if she will ever tell him he thought she was the goddess freya?
LdyJulanna chapter 33 . 3/22
will sookie ever tell Eric about her dream of his past ?
LdyJulanna chapter 30 . 3/22
oh thank god I wonder was her dream real ? was that why future was so instantly taken with her ?
LdyJulanna chapter 22 . 3/21
POOR SOOKIE BUT THANK GOD THOUGH i THINK HE SHOULD LET sookie kill her ass
LdyJulanna chapter 19 . 3/20
god so beautiful!
LdyJulanna chapter 17 . 3/20
ok I love this but I'm becoming annoyed with Eric he's lying by omission that is wahat Bill did Sookie deserves to know so she can deal with the bitch to it's her right as his wife and she is prolly sick because they're not swaping enough not just her feeding but him to
LdyJulanna chapter 3 . 3/19
Oh God ... Eric quit being a dumb ass.
6,275 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »