Reviews for Addicted To Love
Hi, I'm Ronnie, a very very late-comer to SVM/TB. I don't have a login here but I read and loved your stories. If you ever consider coming back to writing, I'll be excitedly and enthusiastically waiting to enjoy your story, imagination, your gift, really. Thanks!
alexandria.biedron1 chapter 1 . 3/6
Omg almost 1 million words! I know it’s been almost a decade but you have to finish this! Even if it’s a rush finish after almost 1-Mill words you can’t abandon the story! I am only on the first chapter I just read the prequel And I want to dedicate myself to reading this but it’s hard caus it’s not finished pleas just finish the story off!
loretta57 chapter 1 . 2/28
I truly miss this story and hope you start writing again I would love to find out who's spying on LA and hope to see updates soon
bookwander101 chapter 53 . 2/5
Love this story! I hope you finish it soon or have an update. I can’t wait to see what happens with Amy and if she’s kicked to the curb soon or Jason and killing vamps how that’s going to go! Sookie and Eric yum! Love their relationship!
teamedward86 chapter 53 . 11/27/2021
Please oh please finish this story, I am hopelessly addicted and truly need the rest of it. I really hope you come back to this even though it has been a long time since you last updated, I will hold onto hope... :)
FkPosht chapter 53 . 11/13/2021
I'm not going to lie...I liked your first story but I'm glad you lost your muse with this one...obviously it was aiming to threesomes or foursomes...lost all the uniqueness of Eric and Sookie's relationship the moment Eric wished for a threesome between the fairy and her in the restaurant...not to mention when the fairy told her she would never deny Robert the pleasure of having her...thank you for finishing here. It got too long and boring and it took away all the goodness of Eric and Sookie.
Marie Amelie B chapter 53 . 11/1/2021
I have greatly enjoyed your story and I hope you come back to it.
Kat chapter 53 . 10/9/2021
I am thouroughly devestated that this story is unflinished!
Jfozz chapter 53 . 8/13/2021
Hi! I'm not even sure if you'll get this, but I hope you are still writing in some form or another. You are an awesome writer. I've laughed and cried, and fell in love along side your characters. I don't know how I stumbled across you, but you've reignited my love for Eric and Sookie (and Robert ) Thank you so much for all the effort and time you obviously put into your works. Please tell me you've been published?
Sending blessings
akight1216 chapter 53 . 5/5/2021
welcome to Maryland! I don't know how to pm on here but I'm from Baltimore and would love to do coffee and pick your brain. I love this story and can't wait to see more
MissingEric chapter 53 . 4/21/2021
It’s been so long! Please come back!
xXmenkoiXx chapter 45 . 4/14/2021
Okay, so I know I'm late getting on this train. You may not even write fanfic anymore or monitor this account for that matter. But in the event that you do, I thought I'd leave a note. When I saw your A/N on this chapter, I thought how dare they! I absolutely love your writing style and attention to detail! And the POVs too! It was one of the things I appreciated when I started reading this baby. The "feedback" you got reminded me of something another reviewer said to California Kat a while back. I was a bit peturbed then too. For what its worth, I think you struck the perfect balance here. Perhaps that reader's tastes just weren't refined enough to appreciate you talents. Cheers!
Doubletrouble318 chapter 1 . 4/12/2021
Does anyone know if someone else picked up this story, or even expanded on it? I absolutely love BonTempsBaby’s original characters, especially Sir Robert! I mean who doesn’t love him?!
BonTempsBaby, I hope you are well and come back to this story! Obviously there are many of us who still love it!
Tayjj44 chapter 50 . 4/10/2021
Going through and rereading some my favorite stories so naturally I got to yours. Hope your life is being good to you and the desire to jump back into the Sookie/Eric pool returns. Peace.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2021
Please come back! Please return to complete this fantastic story. Anyone else feeling bonding sickness! I have hope you will return to finish this!
6,357 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »