Reviews for Addicted To Love
KristinaDEllis chapter 53 . 10/2
I really enjoyed your stories and hope you return and finish this one. It’s amazing!
ladymadonnav chapter 53 . 10/2
Maybe someday you will finish. I loved this story!
Kriannalfar chapter 1 . 7/6
I liked the human POV here! Very creative!
Kriannalfar chapter 1 . 7/5
I’m loving this story so far and so sad it isn’t finished. You are great at weaving narratives together! If you’ve finished this elsewhere I would love the link or maybe just an email with the outline to finish? I can tell I’m going to miss it!
Tori Nala chapter 53 . 6/12
Please update this story.
You hooked frkm chapter 1
Xx
Hopi g to the the HEA and when Eric and have their baby. Hopefully soon?
Leslie1127 chapter 53 . 4/2
NOOOO - this can’t be the end. I want to know what Jason has been up to, does Quinn get his just desserts, what happens with Robert and Farelyn, what about the drainers, and all those hanging threads. Non Temps Baby: please please don’t stop!
Teameric61 chapter 53 . 3/29
Still waiting for the ending
Arizeri chapter 1 . 2/17
It has been years and I still want to read more so badly I would read fanfiction of this story! Seriously if anybody writes anything especially about Robert please hit me up.

Does anyone know if Bon Temps Baby is...okay?
loretta57 chapter 47 . 1/28
i wonder if jason has a tattoo and sookie finds it or amy gets in trouble and tells pam what she heard from jasons phone call at Valhalla
alh1971 chapter 40 . 1/28
I’ve been rereading this awesome (fave) story and wanted to take the time to comment. Chapter 40 has always been my favorite due to its masterful, roller coaster intensity. As a fellow fanfic author, I know how hard it is to pick up a long abandoned WIP, but I’m still hoping like hell your muse gets a Viking-infused kickstart. Your fans are still out here, hoping...
loretta57 chapter 36 . 1/24
hi i was wondering if you would finish this story im dieting to find out what Jason is up to and what sookie says to sandy about
going behind her back to get her husband and who is behind the cameras i think its sandy and sookies half fairy friend and robert and i hope pam forgives sookie there is so much i am getting on my knees bagging for an up date please
HartleySkarsgard chapter 53 . 12/10/2017
This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read (and I've read a few) I was really looking forward to you fleshing out the Alexander storyline and the state of the supernatural world after his arrival. I know it's been four years since your last chapter but I really do hope that one day you find your inspiration again and finish this wonderful story. Thanks again for the great read :)
Guest chapter 52 . 11/25/2017
No matter how many times I come back and reread read your writing of this chapter and every single chapter you have written I am swept away from my reality to the Amazing world of your stories - all the sexy love and romance of Sookie & Eric in their exciting world. I enjoy all the characters and being swept up in their efforts and plots. It's wonderfully written totally captavating
Vonviking chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
I really love your story n hope that your muse will be back one day! I like your story whereby Eric n sookie are king n queen. I find it creative that you come up with the concept of twice bonded. there is still many many things that are not answered. 1) how sookie will react when found out about her brother's real job n why he had join tiger. 2) the coronation n will sookie fairy heritage be revealed? 3) Amelia wedding 4) what is the real purpose of the fated couple? is their purpose to have kids that when grow up will safe something? maybe bring peace to the vampire n fairy world? 5) I really like Luke n Robert character n hope they have their happy ending. maybe luke's fairy was not dead but kept away at the portal? 6) I hope to see more development with Amy character. will she end up a better person eventually? 7)will sookie be able to publish her book? 8) i like it when sookie is being adored by the werewolf n when she safe bill. maybe there could be a story that she safe the Viking king? 9) story about the tiger 10) the draining of vampire to be stop.
6,296 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »