Reviews for Visitors to Dissidia
Nic909olas chapter 12 . 1/4/2015
Oh come on just when Edgar enters in on this you realy should have Gau come in to it would be awsome to see him compete with zidane for something, like a scuba helmet!
MagatsuIza chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
Hillarious and crazy. This thing makw me die of laughter specially when sephiroth beaten up by Refia
Iryerris chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
I think I have a rough idea of who that was, but I don't think I'll find out.

Regardless, one of the better crack fics I've ever read.
Iryerris chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
I actually named my Warrior in FFI "Cid".
Undead Assassin chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Oh God, please tell me they didn't just break Fenrir...
Zarina3908 chapter 12 . 7/14/2013
Edward! Was that his name? I don't remember, it's been forever since I checked out vi...
Zarina3908 chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Lyn and Shuin? Seriously? Is it them? Love 'em but really?
Zarina3908 chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
I love Kingdom Hearts too! The only change that gets on my tits is the Squall to Leon name.
YeahI'mWeirdAndILoveIt chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Your story is the funniest Dissidia story I've ever read. By the way, is the guest Edgar?
Guest chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
You got to continue
this is an amazing story
shadowboy8456 chapter 12 . 4/4/2012
Now,I must know,WHEN WILL MORE COME?
amethyst-crystallite chapter 12 . 1/20/2012

although i love the 367 tandem most(589 second)! terra and cloud on a sibling war is just so good with luneth in the middle of it! the antics of the all-out-war-siblings, troublemaking duo and an experimenting mage? definitely something i'd really like to watch on dissidia graphics. go 367!589!11!
oonagi chapter 12 . 10/20/2011
This is priceless, you write hilariously! and this is actually an excellent fic! Just out of curiosity, are Bartz and Lenna a canon couple?
Deadly.Nightshade.Blossom chapter 12 . 10/9/2011
*If you're in a rush just read the bit in caps lock

Well judging by the fact that you haven't updated in over a year I'm guessing that begging/threatening/bribing you to update will have little to no effect whatsoever... but I dug up my old fanfiction account to give it a shot anyway.

PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY IT IS SO FUNNY AND THERE ARE SO FEW GOOD DISSIDIA FANFICS and I love how you've included so many characters and the writing is just awesome and hilarious and my life would be so much better if you updated ;_;

:D please?
starwarsdude8221991 chapter 9 . 5/5/2011
I was crying by the end of the chapter