Reviews for Visitors to Dissidia
Nic909olas chapter 12 . 1/4
Oh come on just when Edgar enters in on this you realy should have Gau come in to it would be awsome to see him compete with zidane for something, like a scuba helmet!
MagatsuIza chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
Hillarious and crazy. This thing makw me die of laughter specially when sephiroth beaten up by Refia
Iryerris chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
I think I have a rough idea of who that was, but I don't think I'll find out.

Regardless, one of the better crack fics I've ever read.
Iryerris chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
I actually named my Warrior in FFI "Cid".
Undead Assassin chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Oh God, please tell me they didn't just break Fenrir...
Zarina3908 chapter 12 . 7/14/2013
Edward! Was that his name? I don't remember, it's been forever since I checked out vi...
Zarina3908 chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Lyn and Shuin? Seriously? Is it them? Love 'em but really?
Zarina3908 chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
I love Kingdom Hearts too! The only change that gets on my tits is the Squall to Leon name.
YeahI'mWeirdAndILoveIt chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Your story is the funniest Dissidia story I've ever read. By the way, is the guest Edgar?
Guest chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
You got to continue
this is an amazing story
shadowboy8456 chapter 12 . 4/4/2012
Now,I must know,WHEN WILL MORE COME?
amethyst-crystallite chapter 12 . 1/20/2012

although i love the 367 tandem most(589 second)! terra and cloud on a sibling war is just so good with luneth in the middle of it! the antics of the all-out-war-siblings, troublemaking duo and an experimenting mage? definitely something i'd really like to watch on dissidia graphics. go 367!589!11!
oonagi chapter 12 . 10/20/2011
This is priceless, you write hilariously! and this is actually an excellent fic! Just out of curiosity, are Bartz and Lenna a canon couple?
Deadly.Nightshade.Blossom chapter 12 . 10/9/2011
*If you're in a rush just read the bit in caps lock

Well judging by the fact that you haven't updated in over a year I'm guessing that begging/threatening/bribing you to update will have little to no effect whatsoever... but I dug up my old fanfiction account to give it a shot anyway.

PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY IT IS SO FUNNY AND THERE ARE SO FEW GOOD DISSIDIA FANFICS and I love how you've included so many characters and the writing is just awesome and hilarious and my life would be so much better if you updated ;_;

:D please?
starwarsdude8221991 chapter 9 . 5/5/2011
I was crying by the end of the chapter