Reviews for Purpose
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Okay, that makes so much sense. . . Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
MoonPhantom9 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I know that this review is a couple years after you wrote it, but I loved this story. I saw those posters and loved them, I'm glad you wrote a oneshot how those posters describe their purpose.
Poppy my stichpunk is D chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
THAT WAS AMAZING! im just ... i can't really fing many words but wow! this is one of the most creative bits of fan fiction i've ever read. and your discription is amazing! while i was reading this epic piece i kept like pratically doing squealing and flapping my hands about and jumping about with joy and happieness. this is just what 9 is, its just an aamazing short and i wish it could be made. as i said your discrption is incredible and i know it when i see it because my mums and english teacher so i'm always reading and stuff, but the thing is im not very good at descrition i do scripts so with that skill (if you would call it that) im writing a sequel to 9 and when i'm fineshed i'll show it to you if you want, im also gunna send it to shane aker and tim burton (you never know) and yeah when i dream, i dream big so rock on ! because that was amazing!
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Wow! i kinda guessed that 2 could read the furture. i mean how else would he know about 9
SkystoneNumairian chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
really good ending :D
CreativeJournalist chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This is a good one-shot! Excellent job! Those descriptions really do describe them, huh? They chose well. Excellent job again!
TR16 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Indeed, 6 definately did not have enough screen time. And this story was really cute. I loved it. _ Keep up the great work!

~Taylor
CherrySkye25 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
AwesomeSauce! I love the way that 6 was drawing everyone and their purpose, and 2 commenting on each one was really cute
1Hirotamoy1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
The source! Sorry i'm hyper! I love this story and how you answered a question most want to know the answer to! Good Job!
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
WHOA!

Philosophical awesome alert!

Fantastic!

I always did wonder what 2 had meant by that line...
Jun of TEU chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I loved it! Great job! When I was reading it, I was just anticipating what 9's purpose was. When it said six was to lead, I knew that made sense, but that's what I was expecting for 9. And then I say 'to save us' for nine, and I realized that really was his purpose! EPICNESS!

Update soon :D

AWESOMESAUCE.

I loved 9. x)
takepotatochipeatit chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I liked this a lot.

I feel you got the stitch punks' personalities spot on.

And yes, 6 had hardly any screen time. D:

Nice job.
Majorkami chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
You handle 6's character well- far better than I could. I could see this story being part of the canon. Good work :)
Juana la Cliker-Rooster chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
very nicely wirtten! i liked this a lot, it fills in the hypothetical gaps in the movie in my opinion.
27's Fury chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
O I liked this, 6 really should've gotten some more airtime in the movie,lol.