Reviews for My Guy, My Girls
I don't usually like BellaXEmmet stories but I completely fell in love with this story, with its amazing plot, great writing and tooth achingly sweet ending, I would read this story again anytime and I would recommend it to anyone. Thank you to the author for the amazing story and for staying committed to it and finishing it.
twlightbella chapter 4 . 3/2
Aww
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 10 . 2/11
I loved this. It was so beautiful. Even the sad parts. You weave an extrodanary tale. I honestly didn't want this to end. The epilogue was brilliant.

My favorite character was Emma, it was so inappropriate for a 7 year old, but I loved her sailor mouth. She was sassy and told it like it was. This was writen before, but she reminds me of the youngest girl from the movie Blended. Same attitude. I don't think I didn't laugh every time she was in the scene, except maybe her breakdown at football practice. I thought she was adorable.

I loved the girls relationship with Bella in the epilogue, how you showed how much they grew to care for her. I liked that you made Bella so understanding, she knew how important it was for the girls to be happy above her and Emmett.

Sigh.

This is going to linger. I welcome it. Thank you for writing this.
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
Not gonna lie I cried. This was awesome.
twlightbella chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Luca is Bella's son and emmett wife died and has three kids violet, Amanda, emma who is on the pee wee football team with Bella's son Luca and Emmett her dad couches the team
twlightbella chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
Emmett and Bella get married and violet, Amanda, Luca, emma all grow up
stone5fly chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
Very sweet!
HACullen chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
Short and sweet but wonderful. With both tears and laughter it was well rounded!
Jinx095 chapter 10 . 10/31/2013
Oh my god! This story is so great. And the ending was super cute! Keep up the great writing!
lizzynava chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
I loved this story.
Manasseh chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
Sweet very sweet. Thanks for sharing.
LizziePaige chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
I loved this story so much. A bit of heartache but so much love. Thanks for sharing these wonderful characters and this story with us :)
Twihardder chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
Sweet HEA
angeltrin1 chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
Wow, the mark of a great story. One that makes you laugh and cry! Since I did both AND enjoyed your portrayal of Em and Bella you did a wonderful job. Thanks for writing.
nessa01 chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
Omg that was such a great story! It made u laugh and it made u cry!