Reviews for Endless
gumbycan chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
wow, good. stating anymore is pretty hard. I wonder how much of the solar system is in the structure it is larger than earth and more massive so at least to the asteroid belt for materials maybe farther, never really though about that till your story.

oc isn't bad either, though the with the loss of cibo it's tricky to accept right away.

I'd subscribe if it wasn't a one shot.
Lyaksandra chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This is great. And seeing as there are no Blame! fics, this is also pretty much valuable as gold.

My only gripe, her name is Musubi, not Musabi. And that's about all that this needs to be perfect. Cheerio.
Mexicania i Katara INC chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Hey girl, congratulations. You're the first person that writes an Blame! fanfic. I like at all, and felt so sorry for Killy. I'm glad that you include Misubi and link the feel of guilty in both characters. Well, without else, I hope another fanfic of that kind.

Until then.
screw-valentine chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Just to reiterate what the other reviewers said eleven times before me: Kudos for writing a BLAME fic. :D Killy doesn't get enough love. :3
Lavey1917 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
For the unike fanfic of Blame! thiws fanfic is great, the characters have real charisma and I wait for the second part
SpecialDreamin chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Wow... there's something kinda sporitual to this.
Bibiana-The-Bookmaker chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Oh my gosh I have been waiting for a long time for someone to write a fic about BLAME! I have the entire manga series sitting on my shelf, and I have read the hell out of it. I've read Noise too, but I didn't like it enough to buy it. This was pretty good. Well written, and to top it all off there was Killy. I luvs me some Killy. Keep up the good work!
little.tel chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
That was very well written. I liked it. _ The writing flowed well from beginning to end and you kept Killy in character while creating a new character that was also believable.

I also want to say I commend you for writing a BLAME! story. It saddens me greatly to see that no one else has.

I hope you continue to write. _
S chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Wow, first time reading a Blame fic.

Killy seemed a bit strange, you know, talking too much... But is ok, I think is kind of hard let him be silent.

I didn't expected Musabi here, that was a surprise xD And yeah, she must be lonely and guilty, wherever she are.
NamelessHeretic chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Glad to see a Blame! fanfic on site. My only problems with this fic are that I figure Killy would've passed the Moon a long, LONG time ago, and Musubi seemed to know him a little too well (or at least thought she did) even though she only met him a few minutes ago. Then again, her loneliness and the stuff she heard probably had more to do with it.

As for your portrayal of Killy... well, it's as good as anything, I guess. We don't see much of what's ticking when it comes to Killy, aside from the subtle hints that he does indeed care for humanity/etc at large. His ignorance on the real aspects of the sphere irked me a bit until I remember that Sana-kan never explained to him what it was.
Broken Kilter Express chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
That someone appreciates blame at all is a good thing.
WithStrangeEonsEvenDeathMayDie chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
HOLY SHIT. This is only the 2nd Blame story I've seen. I'm so stoked they actually have a category for it now.

Good job. It's always hard to do anything with that manga.
Undercooked chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Haha, I was waiting for someone to make the first move in this section. Nobody wants to be first. Good job.
RejectFalseIcons chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Thank you for doing a Blame! fic
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Finally a BLAME! fanfiction. Good to see someone interested in one of the greatest manga's known to man. On a side note, if this story is set after the efvents of the original manga, then Killy passed the Moon's orbit hundreds if not thousands of years ago. The City diametre is roughly that of Jupiter's orbit. Passing the orbit of the moon would have happened before Killy turned 10 years old.