Reviews for Harm's Way
CryingMoonLight chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Okay First this is a great fanfic!

Second you really captured heartbreak, so I'll give you props for that!

And third I love it!
TooLazyToMakeAnAccount chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Love ur fic, first off.

Great potrayal of Karin shes a...i dont swear :D

no, rlly, wat were Sasuke and Sakura doing? Making out? waggs eyebrows in a way that wouldve made Niou Masaharu (from Prince of Tennis)

Angie
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I love it!

GENIUS.

Please write more stories!

REALLY GOOD.
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Oh my gosh, I SO LOVE the characterization in all of this. Fantastic!
Toreh chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Is it wrong that I have a sadistic like for Karin's pain?
Fantastical.Renaissance chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
As an avid fond of Sasusaku, I'll obviously rate this story 5/5 stars! Though I felt really bad for Karin... ... ._.
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This is awesome! I really like how you did Karin. She's so in-character. :) Hearing her thoughts were a great way to tell this story. :) I like it.
Ryku Tonabei chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
poor karin. i dislike her aswell but no girl should ever suffer heartbreak
TcEm chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
aww man i really looove this story i wish u would continue it cuz man i wanna be on sakuras side but at the same time Im a girl and knw exactly what it feels like to loose the one u want :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
..lovely, the ending is lil bit funny, but I wish for a tiny, lil sequel
tsuchiya-sama chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
AHAHAHA! Take that Karin! pshaw!
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
For all you say that you dislike Karin, you make her a very sympathetic character; not too many readers can claim not to have been in her shoes. Quite liked this piece, in a different way from your Sakura/Sasuke pieces. Maybe because, like you said, it's different.
Razzelle Dazzle chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
—and maybe life's just a bitch like that.

Hahaha, words to live by.

I love how the end of the story is so serious, but you still manage to inject some humor into it.

I LOL'd at the making out thing, too.

T'WAS FUNNY, YEAH?

I really love your sense of humor, and you be super-duper at one-shots.

D
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Awesome! Poor Karin, though.
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Poor Sasuke...always stuck in the middle. I did appreciate the alternate point of view - it was fun, and it was well done. None of that black-white SAKURA MUST DIE! crap. I also wonder if I will ever manage to read all your fanfics! For real - I'll think I've read all the Naruto ones, at least, and then I'll come peruse them again, and voila! There's another one. It's actually pretty nice - like a never ending storybook, lol, and since your fics are very well written, I'll never tire of them. Great job - keep writing! :)
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »