Reviews for Harm's Way
lanagon59 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
That was pretty awesome. I hate Karin, (reading fanfiction that happens to make her OVERLY evil probably doesn't help) still, you make a good point. I'd be "DAMNIT" too.
superheroine chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I LOVE YOU. not to be creepy, or anything, but really. this is amazing. i have never read a fic that made me like Karin. ever. and now, look! i can actually sympathize with her-and maybe like her. just a little. i mean, this story was just so awesome-ly written. so, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for writing this. seriously. you rock.
jetblacksakura chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Cute..and kinda sad (for karin)
animeice335 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Wow. I think you got Karins personality right down to a t. Or, well, a K in this case. This was good. I liked it. :)
veintiocho chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
First of all. Congratulations. You are one of the REAL SakuSasu fans. Not one of those teenagers that hate Karin just because he is near of 'Sasuke-kun' (That make me sick).

But, I dont get it...

Why is Karin a 'bitch'? Why most of the SakuSasu (cause SasuSaku doesn't exist. Sasuke doesn't love Sakura. Be realistic) fangirls call her like that?

I think that bitch is a girl that tries to make it out with a lot of guys.

She tries to make it out with Juugo? No.

She tries to make it out with Suigetsu? No.

She tries to make it out with anyone else? No.

Just Sasuke, just him; because she loves him (yeah, i said it xD).

The way she acts when she is with Sasuke is her personality. She tries to seduce him cause she like it. Doesn't all the girls do the same when they tries to get a man?

Whatever. Great fic. I really like it. (Sorry for my bad english xD)

¡Nos vemos!
empathapathique chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I really like the perspective you took in this one. Viewing a relationship from an outside perspective is always awesome, and you pulled it off very well. You really put us inside Karin's head in this, which is a hard thing to do, all the while maintaining the personality traits of the other characters. In short, I really, really liked it. It was hot stuff :)
pfyt chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
There are very few times when I actually like Sasuke. You're one of the few authors that make me tolerate (and even kind of like him). I like the sweet&caring Sasuke, unfortunately that's only possible in a non-canon AU world. You pull it off quite nicely.

I don't like Karin much either, but reading this one-shot was enjoyable. It was funny and sad at the same time. You showed her humanity and usually authors that dislike a character just bash said character. *RESPECT* that is what a girl does need and the author yes sirree.

(fyi it flows if you sing it in the right tempo) :D
WobblyWallyIsInLove chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
AHAHAHAHA!... poor karin, I loved the story, Sasuke and Sakura belong to each other :)
Shinrin94-XIII chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Serves Karin right! XD
grotesqueries chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
It's a good story. I really like it except for..well...anything about Sakura annoys me, but that obviously doesn't matter.

you should make another chapter! but maybe make Karin a bit less bitchy. maybe depressed?
ish.the.abstract chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
i like this...I really really do
WC1020 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I almost feel sorry for Karin, because how often are you going to be in Sakura's place? Most of the time, you're probably gonna be in Karin's place, watching the guy you like/love with someone else. *sigh*

I hate Karin, and I still did in the entire one-shot but I still somewhat...started...liking her? You can sympathize with her, and well, I'd be mad at you for making me feel this way, if it weren't for the fact I love this one-shot so much. xD (Yeah, run-on sentences RULE.)

I am sorta mad at Sasuke for defending Karin, but in all honestly, I guess Sasuke might care for Karin...somehow...maybe...somewhat...maybe...tiny maybe... (Yeah, I'm still in denial, haha...)
Ayake Rin chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Ahh, I bask in the genius of your stories Neon. Trying to catch up on the 20 stories/updates in my inbox. I have to say I always look forward to yours, just 'cause they're that good. I love the "AND THEY STARTED MAKING OUT" parts at the end! xD Really make my day. I love this story! Hell, I love ALL you're stories! x3 I'm a Neon Genesis otaku now x3

Haha, Seriously, I love all of it, wouldn't change a word!

My Language Arts/English teacher got kinda mad at me when I was writing about Sakura and I pulled a "brightbrightbright" in italics, it was funny, then she let it slide. It seems to only work in your writing though... Which I still love! Okay, Im gushing again, anyway, AMAZING JOB AS ALWAYS!

Eternally Faithful Reader

-Ayake Rin
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
i think you got karin right. though i think sakura was a bit, i dunno... girlier? i dont know, cause when i read her, she sounded more 'like' and 'so?' and .. preppy.

err, nvm. 0_0
Blackberry chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Cripes! I feel bad for the chick!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »