Reviews for Harm's Way
Heartbroken Confession chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
That was really good, and I love how you rationalized Karin's "bitchy persona" that is always popular in the FF world. Great job.
superanimated chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I read this the day you posted it; but never got to review because, alas, my computer was taken away...

...for laughing at your making-out joke. AGAIN.

What's the big deal with having the computer in the tub if there's no friggen' water?

Anyway, great job! (Although we do disagree somewhat- unlike you, I actually HATE Karin. She's like Hiter, the bitchiest bitch in the world of bitches, and a rabid squirrel all rolled into one. DIE KARIN! DIE!)
Flying Leaves chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
"BECAUSE THEY WERE MAKING OUT."

Ahaha. You crack me up. Seriously. I loled at that part. I loved the entire shot too!

Write more! I love reading your fics!
hungrytiger11 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Personally, I like it. It rather does capture the feeling of Team Taka, though part of me wants to see them interact together, show me why he cares about Karin. On the other hand, I'm not sure that would have been pertitent to the story.

The ending is my favorite part because of what it not said, as much as what it.

Though, I'm not sure what Sakura's response *should* have been. i know why he's upset with it, but what should she have done? Left? Go Sakura!
dancingqueensillystring chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Awesome. This is amazing. I really liked the look into Karin's (b*!) head. I'm not terribly fond of her (as you could probably tell from the previous parentheses, wow try saying that five times fast, previous parentheses...). But it does suck to have the guy you like, be into someone else. Whatever, you rock!
MYinnerNINJA chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
oh i LOVE it! haha stupid karin. were they really making out though. or were you kidding? i have a feeling you were kidding.
kcas chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
ok, this was so my favourite story-after i read "BEACAUSE THEY WERE MAKING OUT." I didn't quite get the decour/story, but, as long as it's sasusaku and it's about them making out, it goes...so, yah ["how 'bout them cubs?":))]
CherryxDarling chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
WHAT.

I really feel for Karin, I do. Because no one is as lucky as Sakura...we'd all end up like Karin. Mhmm.
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
That's so wonderful! :D

And seriously, when I saw the "BECAUSE THEY WERE MAKING OUT" bit, i was laughed. It got me the first time as well, but i didnt laugh out loud. It was more quiet laugh in my mind. XD But the second time was just too unexpected to see once more, so it made me laugh out loud. xD

Anyway, great story, I love it. Could have more specifically said in what way he cares about each, but its your story, once more. xD I'm not exactly good at giving constructive criticism (if it even is that) so, ill just leave it at that. Good work! Keep going!
Plastic Roses chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I like it! I don't read many good fics from Karin's view, and I want to, so I really was happy when I saw this! :D
sonia chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I don't hate Karin but I don't like her! especially if Sasuke is involved! Sorry, I am just a possessive Sasuke/Sakura fan, I guess.

Good short story!

Thanks!
Lane chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
BECAUSE THEY WERE MAKING OUT.

ROFL. Going Bovine line? Mm, your Karin is well-written; of course she wouldn't bother finding out what Sakura actually was to Sasuke and make assumptions and then voyeurism :P
einsodair chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
BECAUSE THEY WERE MAKING OUT. SCORE! xD I LOVE that part. Very well written. Great job and good luck.

Later.

Luna Rei Harmony
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Lolzmuffins at the author notes... again! xD I love your sense of humor. On the subject of Karin, I don't dislike her that much (surprise, I know), although she does annoy me... I guess I'm not as harsh on characters as most people are. But I definitely dislike the pairing of her with Sasuke. (Sometimes I don't mind it if it's one-sided, though...)

I like Karin and Suigetsu as a pairing, and I also kind of like Karin and Sai as a pairing... Yeah, the Sai thing came from me reading fanfics. I know it's kind of... weird. ;

Anyways, I think you portrayed Karin well as a character. Your pieces are always fun to read. ] And I like how you showed the significance of Sasuke not moving, how he would always push Karin away. The fic makes me feel a bit sorry for Karin, but she DID start it... Okay, now I'm being childish too. Like Sakura. :)

Love your fics, Becca! .
Lillith Love INC chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
*laughs* I'm really glad I read Great Divide before this one They're both great of course. I don't usually read Karin's POV so this was a nice change of pace. _

From,