Reviews for Harm's Way
Blackberry chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Cripes! I feel bad for the chick!
the general girl chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
THIS MADE ME SMILE. And then laugh in a really creepy way, because I DO hate Karin and the latest chapters weren't really helping with that.

Thanks so much for brightening up my day. 3 (goes to catch up on the rest of your stuff.)
TobiIsAGoodBoy chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
How very interesting...

Yes; I laughed too when you put in that little quip at the end. I really do think you portrayed Karin well, quite close to her character.

Not exactly, but still.

Kudos, kudos.
Masu Trout chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Nice to see someone finally realizes that Karin is a person. As a huge Karin fan (and a NaruKarin shipper, crack pairings FTW)it really annoys me when people don't realize that she's gone through at least as much, if not more, trauma in her life than Sasuke.
Gurrenn chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I 3 you.

That is all. XD
Heartbroken Confession chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
That was really good, and I love how you rationalized Karin's "bitchy persona" that is always popular in the FF world. Great job.
superanimated chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I read this the day you posted it; but never got to review because, alas, my computer was taken away...

...for laughing at your making-out joke. AGAIN.

What's the big deal with having the computer in the tub if there's no friggen' water?

Anyway, great job! (Although we do disagree somewhat- unlike you, I actually HATE Karin. She's like Hiter, the bitchiest bitch in the world of bitches, and a rabid squirrel all rolled into one. DIE KARIN! DIE!)
Flying Leaves chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
"BECAUSE THEY WERE MAKING OUT."

Ahaha. You crack me up. Seriously. I loled at that part. I loved the entire shot too!

Write more! I love reading your fics!
hungrytiger11 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Personally, I like it. It rather does capture the feeling of Team Taka, though part of me wants to see them interact together, show me why he cares about Karin. On the other hand, I'm not sure that would have been pertitent to the story.

The ending is my favorite part because of what it not said, as much as what it.

Though, I'm not sure what Sakura's response *should* have been. i know why he's upset with it, but what should she have done? Left? Go Sakura!
dancingqueensillystring chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Awesome. This is amazing. I really liked the look into Karin's (b*!) head. I'm not terribly fond of her (as you could probably tell from the previous parentheses, wow try saying that five times fast, previous parentheses...). But it does suck to have the guy you like, be into someone else. Whatever, you rock!
Withafullmetalheart chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
oh i LOVE it! haha stupid karin. were they really making out though. or were you kidding? i have a feeling you were kidding.
kcas chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
ok, this was so my favourite story-after i read "BEACAUSE THEY WERE MAKING OUT." I didn't quite get the decour/story, but, as long as it's sasusaku and it's about them making out, it goes...so, yah ["how 'bout them cubs?":))]
CherryxDarling chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
WHAT.

I really feel for Karin, I do. Because no one is as lucky as Sakura...we'd all end up like Karin. Mhmm.
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
That's so wonderful! :D

And seriously, when I saw the "BECAUSE THEY WERE MAKING OUT" bit, i was laughed. It got me the first time as well, but i didnt laugh out loud. It was more quiet laugh in my mind. XD But the second time was just too unexpected to see once more, so it made me laugh out loud. xD

Anyway, great story, I love it. Could have more specifically said in what way he cares about each, but its your story, once more. xD I'm not exactly good at giving constructive criticism (if it even is that) so, ill just leave it at that. Good work! Keep going!
Plastic Roses chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I like it! I don't read many good fics from Karin's view, and I want to, so I really was happy when I saw this! :D
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »