Reviews for Harm's Way
Team7yo147 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
i love this! i strongly dislike karin as well and love sasusaku. Can you make another chapter?
Apple Of The Sand chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Ha! Wow, I felt bad for Karin, but I wanted her to suffer at the same time. It was weird. And this fic was good! :D
Mojo-JoJo13 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
great story

hop eyou make more sasuke and sakura stories and you made karin perfectly, good job!

keep upi the great work, youre the best writer

Mojo-Jojo
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
ehem. Correction again: BECAUSE THEY WERE MAKING BABIES.

haha. I'm totally going to do this next one-shot. I'm going to make it emotional and angsty. and then I'll be like, BECAUSE THEY WERE -insert action-

Ahaha. You crack me up. Like, I swear, you could put "BECAUSE THEY WERE MAKING OUT." like, 40 times. And I'd still lol uber hard. And what's with all of these stories. I'm totally slacking compared to you. Holy crap. Hah.

Agreed. Strong dislike for Karin. I think you actually did do a really good job writing Karin, I probably wouldn't be able to do half-that-good. :D Hah.

LAKSJD. I'm bored. WRITE MORE. And, I was so into writing your present, that I totally finished it. And now, I just gotta wait until Christmas to post it. Teehee.

Now I gotta think of a new story to write. UGH. So, you should write more while I wait. :D Like. Yeah.

ideekay. Hi. Loves.
Amagake chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I like it! I'm rather fond of Karin, and I thought she was in charaecter. Very well done. A
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
i don't not like her, but i like to be mean to her. ahaha.

anyway.

this was very original, actually. i don't think i've read anything like this before. :) i liked it...a bunch.
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
don't like her either so this made my day
bcnxkdhjvb chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
BECAUSE THEY WERE MAKING OUT.

(LOL I GET IT.)

Psh. Only you could write a character you dislike so well. Poor Karin.

But SasuSaku. Yes. Very good. Very very good. I love the relationship they had in this.

And it IS original. Most SasuSaku supporters are too anti-Karin to write her. Ha. And that makes it even more refreshing.

Peace out!

;)
theduckoverthere chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I've read so many fics where Karin is the bitch it's so...aghish.

lol, seriously.
atrociously beautiful chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I loved it, i thought it was great, your very talented at one-shots!
WinterVines chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I think you did very well. I don't like Karin much either, but I can't read a fic that bashes her too much. If she wasn't such a bitch, I think it'd be better. She's like a twelve year old fangirl that Ino and Sakura used to be, only she's in an older body and can use some tricks of the trade from that. You portrayed her perfectly I think though, for what info has been given to us. I like your little joke at the end. I assumed that was what they were doing. I liked it. You haven't lost you touch in the slightest. -WV
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Cute story321

sad at the same time.
misto-shadow chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
YAY, MORE POST-STORY MAKING OUT. :D

It's sad, usually I have more to say than that...but I haven't been the best reviewer, so...yeah! SasuSaku love ftw! :D

Look at that most amazing and helpful review...it's just astounding. XD
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
KYA LOVE IT!

i hate karin...just fininshed i hate her.

lmao but it was relly good!

but u should have made sakura call him an ice-bitch, and not sasuke-kun lmao i would have done that. anyways i loved it!

please make another chappie! maybe idunno...where their together...and karin sees them lmao :P
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6