Reviews for Broken Bones and Happy Hearts
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
so completely epic
othiara chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This story just made me happy. Really great job.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Haha, well done! ;)
carlycarter chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Absolutely flawless, as always. I esp love the whole convo where he says she is never happy- and her reaction. And later where she tells him that he did mean it, even tho he might not have meant to say it, and that she knows she needs to lighten up a bit, but mostly his response was so adorable, that he just wants her to be happy, awwwww, really love the dynamics you have going with these two, just perfect, i love it!
RedHeadBrowning chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
the best one I've read yet love it
OtterPotter chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Giggles! Cute!
Going Missing chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Well I was impressed, especially considering these random sitiuational-type things can sometimes be a bit tricky. I like it though! Actually, (suggestion only) I think it would be awesome if you wrote more of this, continuing night after night and further developing what you have here. I think it would be awesome. Anyways... I like it; a pleasure to read.
ab89us chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
aww this is sweet.

*Alyssa
FromTheCanopyAbove chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Cute! I love it!
Bibliophile Music Addict chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Loved the story and the character development. I hope you continue this story, as it looks like you have some fertile ground for at least 1-2 more chapters. Just an idea. Loved it!

Live, Laugh, Love. Peace Out!
Stephyblue chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
aw... situational angst is so hard to write and you did it well. I felt how uncomfortable/enticing that situation would be. Hopefully, there can be a series on nights in which this happens... wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Might be interesting to see how the angst developes over a few evenings.