Reviews for Taking Chances
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
That was lovely. Reading your exquisitely worded story about an older Esme and a very young Edward was so good. Great lovemaking is not only for the extremely youthful, mature people have their needs and desires too and you thoroughly did it justice here. Loved every word.
Danni-Sherlockian-Ireland chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Wow! I loved it!
You should write more like this!
Well done!
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
awesome story
Jasline Devereaux chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Sometimes a divorcee is in need of good loving...and she truly deserves it. This was epic. I love the way it was written, and I also enjoyed the Esme and Edward pairing. I've been reading fan ficition for 5 years and never had I read one with these two in mind. Loved it!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
That was delicious- I loved it! Good for you, Esme :-D
timidvampire chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
phew...

loved it x
LikeYouBelieveInMe100 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Wow this was really good! Nice job!
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012

vaughnrock chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Aww, I liked that

Vaughn
Katarzyna88gb chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I have no other word than...I just love it. It's brilliant, all of your stories are really good. Keep up the good work. Who know maybe one day You will write a book?

Best wishes

Kasia
MoCullen chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Hot! I didn't think I would like the pairing, but it was SO good;)
M.S.Carol chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
yep...she deserved that!
Lary Reeden chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Hi I loved Taking Chances and would like to request permission to translating this into Portuguese.

The shipper Esme and Edward was new to me, has seen Carlisle and Bella in some fics, but this was unprecedented.

I await response and I'm loving Alphabet Weekends, I read the translation, because it is more convenient.

Kisses