Reviews for Breaking Up is Hard to Do
tragicwitch chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Okay nevermind, I just looked up the other characters name. But I so love how you ended this! Of course I knew they were going to get back together. But man did you put them through some hurtles in this one. As always, amazing.
tragicwitch chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Oh Takumi you're such an idiot! The girl is ALWAYS right! I loved this chapter and I can't wait to get to the finale and see how everything gets resolved. I do have one question though. Is Kenichi Sempai the Kendo club captain the same character from Mai-HiME that Natsuki had a crush on at the beginning?
tragicwitch chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Wow... just... wow. Poor Takumi managed to say and do ALL the wrong things in this chapter. But hey, he's a guy. You sure weren't kidding about the pothole. I also like how you've made them older for this story. As always, with your writing the continuity of their characters and their growth is as believable as it is enticing. Great story so far. I can't wait to read more.
charisma1869 chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
-cries- Wonderful!
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
LOL. That's such a good fic! I love it! Such a really believeable fight that's still so amusing, sort of. I"m so glad they finally got over their silly little pride things!
DezoPenguin chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
And it's all wrapped up happily. Glad to see that they were able (with a little help from their friends) to straighten things out-and that while these are two deeply committed people who've been through a lot to get where they are (both in the original series and in "Conditions of the Heart" and its sequels), they're still teenagers who can make a stupid mistake or three when they let emotions get out of hand. Lots of good stuff in this chapter-Hajime and Kyoko's interactions are a real bonus, Kenichi already being involved with Yumi kept him from being a problem with Akira, and there's a nice ironic echo where Yoshida, who was the cause of much of the trouble in the first place, continues his antics to the point where the reaction to them helps clear up the problems he creates.

And this exchange was hilarious:

“When you disrespect Akira, you disrespect the entire Kendo club. I swear if you weren’t Yumi’s brother I’d…”

“Yeah, well, don’t let that stop you,” Yumi reassured him. “It’s high time somebody taught him a lesson.”

(Really, anything where Yumi reacts to her idiotic brother was great, but this was the best of the lot.)

So, all in all, another nice story in this series.
KarinKurosakiHitsugaya913 chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
I love this couple for this anime I can't wait to read more. ;) until next story!
OpalPrincess chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Nice ending

It was a sweet story! I am glad that they made up and make out XD I guess Hiromi was okay after all.. I was starting to hate her for stealing Takumi away from Akira.. Haha... And of course, Hajme and Kyoko were such good friends to them.

Overall, great job! Hope there will be more stories from you soon!

-Saffyopal-
Silver Seas chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
Aww,it's over :(. Great story though! And Takumi and Akira are hilarious and adorable at the end :P
NinjaSheik chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
CUTE~!
angelronin chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
Finally both Takumi and Akira make up from their fighting. Haijime and Kyoko help Wataru and Hiromi getting together. I am enjoying your story
KazeNoSakura chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
Wow, this was an awesome chapter! It was very informative and detailed to the very end. I really liked how this ended and loved the emotions displayed. Also, my favourite parts were the matchmaking, the poem (very lovely and passionate by the way; I can only imagine all the emotions placed in it) as well as near the end. The perfect mix of comedy ('forget the telescope' and 'making out'), love, sadness and chivalry (both Kenichi and Takumi). Overall, I'm really happy to see how everything turned out and that there are now there happy and healthy couples! .

This chapter was really worth the wait. ;D

I look forward to your future stories!
angelronin chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
Sorry for late review but this chapter prove both of them realize they're hurting each other by not admitting they made mistakes and add Takumi struck taking Hitomi to the festival I hope getting back together before the story ends
Shira chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
OMG! IVE BECOME ADDICTED TO THIS STORY U ROCK! what i like especially is how both takumi and akira are so stubborn lol...also ur chapters are extremely long :) yay! UPDATE SOON~ :)
KarinKurosakiHitsugaya913 chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
Poor Akira. she never shows any emotion. I cant wait to read the next chapter. I love this pair!