Reviews for Hot Heads
purplefern chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Are 42 reviews enough to continue? Pleaseeee.. Already I can tell that I would enjoy the rest of this story (mostly because of the trading of fake swears, as I put it). And, maybe some Agent Bishop in there? He and Sevarius would have so much potential as evil allies. Oh, the twisted experiments they could preform.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Review power review power review power Review power review power review power Review power review power review power Review power review power review power
MsMarvelDuckie chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Awesome start- I like this pair! More, please!
Tmntfreak1996 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I like this a lot keep going!
MiaSong chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
KEEP WRITING MORE IS FREAKING AMAZING
BlowUpKarzahini chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Duuuuuuude! What's up with you having only one chapter of this amazing story! You just had two of my favorite characters meet! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
The Forgetful Bel chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
If most of the story is written down, whyyy aren't you posting it?! 35.. er 36 reviews later, I would think that would be enough right?

Well, ok. Enough whining. Your story is actually well written and is a totally awesome crossover. Not to mention the two hot heads of the shows meeting in dire circumstances. Plus Sevarius teaming up with Baxter Stockman? That is so awesome. I just wish you'd post more! The only thing I can complain about on this chapter is that the beginning is a little confusing, but I see why it's written that way.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
BLARG! Why? Why you no update? It's practicaly criminal! I needs more or I will explode! XD
Reader chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Omg! What are they gonna do to my Raphy and my Brookey? T_T Please update soon, I gotta know.
Loin chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I expected this to be bad tripe. It is not. It is very much not tripe. I hope that you decide to come back to it. This looks like something awesome
Ravenhearst chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Dude, seriously just write. I'm literally waiting here and I mean I stare at this damned computer the whole day.
Linzerj chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
*flails* Duuuudee...this sounds so epicly awesome! And you left us on a cliffhanger! This is unfair! *pouts*

This is sounding awesome, though - please update soon!
Galaxya chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I hope 30 reviews will suffice...I find this story intruging and would like to read more of it...
AlyCat3 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
y did u let this die? its so good! please keep this and update it
ACE-shellshocked chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Wow! Love this opening chapter! TMNT and Gargoyles are two of my favorite shows. I like how you kept most everthing in the dark. (as in, you didn't start out with a detailed description of absolutely everything. I've seen authors that put every little detail in, and it just ends up slowing the whole story down.) However, it did seem a little rushed. Don't be afraid to show, and not just tell. The job of an author is to tell a story, but this can't be done without description. I hope you add more to this! the world needs more TMNT/Gargoyles crossovers!