Reviews for Interview with a Sheriff
randomaok chapter 27 . 5/2
Love this story. I would love to see more as well.
Tonya chapter 3 . 5/23/2016
I wasn't sure about this but I love the humor in this. "This is why animals, like me, eat their young." Ha! The hiss fit that is Eric Northman is absolutely too much.
tanseynz chapter 27 . 7/28/2014
This is a remarkable little vignette, taking the reader from a Sookie in full control and an Eric completely nonplussed to a Sookie in denial then vulnerable in the face of a patient yet intense Eric. I love it! Even if you never complete this, it's still a strong piece of writing.
tanseynz chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
One small point - a person bequeathes property when they die, and the person they leave it to inherits. Adele could not 'inherit' a house to Sookie, but she could leave it to her.
tanseynz chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
I LOVE vamp tantrums, and Eric is master of them, at least when it comes to the bill for everything he destroys when in one of them. When he was a human toddler, do you suppose his mother was driven mad by him?
erics bickerchic chapter 27 . 7/23/2013
where are you and have you finished this story ? It is sooooo good please tell me where I can find you?
ericsbickerchick chapter 27 . 6/12/2013
please finish this it funny loveable and down right good I love this story please come back to us
nics789 chapter 27 . 2/17/2013
Wow! You stopped there?! I know it's been a while but, please continue! :) I love the characters, how screwed up Sookie is and how Eric can see through it.
Ragna01 chapter 26 . 1/20/2013
You ve had me gone all stupid from chapter one. That was 3 hours ago! Could NOT STOP reading!
Rottymonkey chapter 27 . 8/10/2012
PLEASE...PLEASE come back! I just found this story and LOVE what you have done with the characters. They flow, the story flows...I fucking LOVE it!
Honulvr chapter 27 . 8/3/2012
So... she stopped him the first time because ... she was assuming he was thinking what other people thought? Why didn't he know Claude/Claudine and why couldn't he smell them?
Honulvr chapter 26 . 8/3/2012
did she date Sam? did they sleep together?
Honulvr chapter 24 . 8/3/2012
Very interesting idea ... the protection. Not sure how I feel about everyone thinking Sookie is fragile mental state though ... it kind of makes her seem actually crazy.
Honulvr chapter 19 . 8/3/2012
I have to say Sookie's automatic negative opinion of vampires and incessant use of the term 'bloodsucker' is both annoying and seems to fly directly in the face of her actions. I like a snarky Sookie (I love a snarky Sookie) but part of her appeal has always been that she judges everyone individually based on their own actions.
Honulvr chapter 17 . 8/3/2012
That minor reference was the first he had mentioned her smell, I was (and still sort of am) starting to wonder if she had the normal 'Sookie Smell' (you know sunshine and honey yadda yadda).