Reviews for Interview with a Sheriff
tanseynz chapter 27 . 7/28/2014
This is a remarkable little vignette, taking the reader from a Sookie in full control and an Eric completely nonplussed to a Sookie in denial then vulnerable in the face of a patient yet intense Eric. I love it! Even if you never complete this, it's still a strong piece of writing.
tanseynz chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
One small point - a person bequeathes property when they die, and the person they leave it to inherits. Adele could not 'inherit' a house to Sookie, but she could leave it to her.
tanseynz chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
I LOVE vamp tantrums, and Eric is master of them, at least when it comes to the bill for everything he destroys when in one of them. When he was a human toddler, do you suppose his mother was driven mad by him?
erics bickerchic chapter 27 . 7/23/2013
where are you and have you finished this story ? It is sooooo good please tell me where I can find you?
ericsbickerchick chapter 27 . 6/12/2013
please finish this it funny loveable and down right good I love this story please come back to us
nics789 chapter 27 . 2/17/2013
Wow! You stopped there?! I know it's been a while but, please continue! :) I love the characters, how screwed up Sookie is and how Eric can see through it.
Ragna01 chapter 26 . 1/20/2013
You ve had me gone all stupid from chapter one. That was 3 hours ago! Could NOT STOP reading!
Rottymonkey chapter 27 . 8/10/2012
PLEASE...PLEASE come back! I just found this story and LOVE what you have done with the characters. They flow, the story flows...I fucking LOVE it!
Honulvr chapter 27 . 8/3/2012
So... she stopped him the first time because ... she was assuming he was thinking what other people thought? Why didn't he know Claude/Claudine and why couldn't he smell them?
Honulvr chapter 26 . 8/3/2012
did she date Sam? did they sleep together?
Honulvr chapter 24 . 8/3/2012
Very interesting idea ... the protection. Not sure how I feel about everyone thinking Sookie is fragile mental state though ... it kind of makes her seem actually crazy.
Honulvr chapter 19 . 8/3/2012
I have to say Sookie's automatic negative opinion of vampires and incessant use of the term 'bloodsucker' is both annoying and seems to fly directly in the face of her actions. I like a snarky Sookie (I love a snarky Sookie) but part of her appeal has always been that she judges everyone individually based on their own actions.
Honulvr chapter 17 . 8/3/2012
That minor reference was the first he had mentioned her smell, I was (and still sort of am) starting to wonder if she had the normal 'Sookie Smell' (you know sunshine and honey yadda yadda).
Honulvr chapter 15 . 8/3/2012
At least she knows she's a bitch. I suppose some guys find bitchiness a turn on (my parents watch the bachelor and I've caught some episodes while visiting - they seem to pick the bitch a lot). Weird dream sequence.
Honulvr chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
Is Sookie a Virgin in this fic? There has been no mention of previous boyfriends but Eric just said he knew she had had other lovers? How did he know that? Did she not smell like a virgin and if not then who/how/telepath?