Reviews for AU: A Saiyan Warrior
Fedora411 chapter 75 . 6/30
Great story, I love this concept. Do you have any pictures of what Bardock, Trunks, and Celia look like in this universe? Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see more.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 75 . 6/28
interesting
armahgeddon chapter 7 . 6/23
hi i kinda skipped to the last chapter just to see how much kakarot/songoku would develop in the already written story and i had to see in horror that you made krillin stronger than both kakarot and vegeta? seriously that is absurd hes a human not a saiyan.

cheerio
Bad Mr. 7 chapter 75 . 6/5
Damn I can't wait for more.
pr0dz chapter 63 . 5/27
You tell her Bardock... even though you still trained her.
zzogg chapter 48 . 5/26
That's fucking insulting to make us read the damn canon and not kill off Hercule. Fucking bullshit.
z sarutobi chapter 75 . 5/24
Beautiful
Maail99 chapter 75 . 5/24
I've read 75 chapters in a matter of 24 hours. I should have been studying instead, but oh well. Very nice story arc. I liked seeing the transition of young Goku to elder Goku. It's surprising that he hasn't died once yet.
Doggerandens chapter 22 . 5/21
the FUCK?

Friending Krillin's killer is WAY OOC for Goku. Period. This just took me right out of the story man. I give it one more chapter and if it doesn't turn around, I give up on it.
Noginnon chapter 18 . 5/21
Don't like ChiChi being with Yamcha. He's still a pussy and nothing you've done has changed that. She and Launch should have been Kakarot's side pairings.
huey1223344 chapter 75 . 5/21
Great chapter but I have one question how in the he'll is raditz stronger than raditz
ramasioti100 chapter 75 . 5/22
Hey man, it's good to read of you again. Incredible chapter.

I still don't understand one thing though. Bardock and Kakarot can transform into Super Saiyan 3 but can't use the Kaioken while Super Saiyan 2. I think that there's some real inconsistency there because Super Saiyan 3 puts quite more strain on the body than a mere Kaioken while Super Saiyan 2.
Waldo Santiago chapter 75 . 5/22
Great chapter. Wonder how Broly will handle both of them without killing them.
Jedi seiya 42 chapter 75 . 5/21
love the story hope for more am normaly a harry potter fanfic reader but i hope you make more DBZ
whodidthewhatnow chapter 75 . 5/20
YES, another chapter!

Hmm, according to the PL readings while Brolly can do well against his enemies Raditz will have trouble against Krilling, who is currently the strongest human/android on the planet.
2,053 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »