Reviews for AU: A Saiyan Warrior
Tenjo chapter 31 . 5/3
You’re not even trying to make sense of it now. Vegeta is stronger than Kakarott again, who already got a ridiculously large boost from training at 100x gravity. Krillin and Tien both somehow got significantly stronger after being healed despite not being saiyans. Speaking of Kakarott, he and Raditz somehow grew apart again despite having gone through literally the exact same training since being basically equal. Playing with power levels is what ruined canon and you’re worse at it than canon, so it’s naturally ruined this otherwise very good story.
Tenjo chapter 30 . 5/3
Your power levelling has gotten even worse. Bardock is already stronger than Kakarott and Raditz combined. Raditz somehow caught up to Kakarott’s strength. Vegeta just jumped from 7 thousand to 95-fucking-thousand, Krillin somehow grew even more than canon Goku did on Planet Kai… the humans in this are WAY too strong.

Everything is fucked. It seems the only person you’ve decided to be a little conservative with in terms of growth is the protagonist which makes about as much sense as the Virgin Mary.
Tenjo chapter 23 . 5/3
Okay, wut? Kakarott had a power level of 12 when he was 12 years old… Bardock Junior is 4, but has a power level of 120? He’s already basically as strong as Roshi was when he was introduced.

I understand canon making Gohan have more potential that Goku; Goku was the figurehead but they planned on making Gohan a bigger protagonist for the android and Buu sagas, so they foreshadowed his potential. Even then he faded into obscurity because, though he had the potential, he just doesn’t enjoy fighting how Goku and Vegeta do. But in your story, Kakarott is the protagonist and the whole thing is about him becoming the strongest. Bardock Junior clearly has even more potential than Gohan, on top of being a combat nut like his father. So what’s going to happen? Either you’re going to make Kakarott grow at an inexplicable rate or Bardock Junior will overtake him, making him a bit useless as a protagonist.
Tenjo chapter 18 . 5/3
… for the love of whatever celestial cunt is out there, please learn the difference between lightning and lightening.
usi31105 chapter 65 . 4/10
Oh cmon why’d you make bardock more powerful than kakarot? Great jus when I thought I finally found a fanfic where kakarot has his memories, is a badass, powerful and had bulma, this happens.
Soraslove chapter 3 . 3/17
Yamcha a pussy? well i suppose that fits canon.
Soraslove chapter 1 . 3/17
I wonder if gohan and goku will figure out that you can hide your true level.
readme-silly chapter 1 . 12/28/2020
Whoops, saw that this was started way back in 2009. You must have still been a kid back then. I'll soldier on and see if you got any better.
readme-silly chapter 1 . 12/28/2020
Lazy. Sloppy.
Alex Bloodbane chapter 76 . 9/25/2020
I. Read. It. All. In 6 hours. Starting at 12 and ending at 5. Because i fuckin this. I hope nothing bad has happened that would impede you working on this any further, but thanks to the lack of updates, i believe that could be the case. I hope that you are well, and that nothing has damaged you physically, mentally or emotionally, to such an extent that you dropped everything. And i hope that one day i open up my notifications and find that this magnificent story has updated. Thank you, for all the joy you've allowed me to feel.
JuanDeluxe chapter 76 . 8/23/2020
Jmmm and this is the end of a great fanfict, its a shame
Guest chapter 76 . 7/24/2020
One of the best I've read in a long time, shame to see no updates in 4 years. Hope you find the time for it again.
uselessbaconman chapter 1 . 7/26/2020
Goku's power level was 24 at the beginning of the show, which means by 5 his power level would be 12
mattywilkss chapter 8 . 7/1/2020
man! your story "Douchebag Goku Shits on Everyone" is awesome so far!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/26/2020
At this rate he's going to lolrape Raditz when he shows up
2,450 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »