Reviews for AU: A Saiyan Warrior
nitewolf423 chapter 76 . 4/24
Will this continue
mandoflare chapter 34 . 4/20
Pretty sure you added one too many zeros to bardocks power level in the notes here, at that power hed beat frieza just by breathing on him
mandoflare chapter 31 . 4/20
You do realise humans don't get any zenkai boosts after being healed right? Right? Befause you have humans getting stronger after heals and thats not something humans do
mandoflare chapter 1 . 4/20
Nice to see ol grandpa gohan get some attention
pliz update soon as possible
Revliledpembroke chapter 29 . 3/27
The Gohan expy jumped from 6,000 to 50,000? I'm pretty sure Gohan didn't go from being weaker than Vegeta (injured Vegeta at that) to stronger than Recoome.

It sounds more likely that you were dictating this and 15 was confused with 50.
Revliledpembroke chapter 1 . 3/27
So what you're saying is that Bardock's power level is OVER NINE THOUSAND!
Screaming Dean chapter 1 . 3/12
At the beginning of Dragonball Goku's power level was 20. I read that in Anime Wizard magazine.
The Grimm Reaper chapter 38 . 3/11
I keep looking at the power levels, and I just can't help but think; "Poor Yamcha, even in fanfiction, he's the weakest." I know Celia's weaker than him, but she doesn't really count due to the fact that she wasn't allowed to train.
HighKeyMars chapter 67 . 3/6
H
R.S.L chapter 5 . 2/21
puar's a girl
R.S.L chapter 3 . 2/21
Goku: there have i got the real you this time? Oolong: you must be disappointed to see that im just a lil onker XD noway bulma's stronger then oolong
only problem I have so far is Kakarot's power lvl. I feel like he should be closer to 20. Especially since he's already bullet resistant and can crush boulders.
The Sinful chapter 18 . 2/16
Well, that guy must be from space.
The Sinful chapter 2 . 2/16
Zenkai is so odd in the show. Vegeta went from 18k to 24k to 30k to over 500k. Goku went from 180k to around 3 million. It just has no consistency, not even based on how badly beaten someone is.
2,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »