Reviews for AU: A Saiyan Warrior
Videl is such an idiot. This bitch JUST called it tricks. But what really irked me is how she has the audacity to ask to get trained after finding out the truth. Props to Bardock!
Battlesny chapter 3 . 3/5
aww, I was hoping he'd check Puar and see at least a 5. Always hated that pig!
Naoh'ra Nehlah chapter 74 . 3/3
Where is Yajirobe?
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 19 . 2/28
The fighting scenes are a bit repetitive with the ever-returning "flurry of kicks and punches" but the story/plot ect is intriguing and I like the way this story is going. Do not take the comment about the fighting scenes too seriously since I doubt I could do any better... I am beginning chapter 19
Monkey Typewriter chapter 1 . 2/23
An interesting concept, to be sure, but your pacing could use a lot of work, and there were many typos, especially when it comes to quotes. I understand if you're just trying to speed through Dragonball to get to Z, but you could have done that with a summary chapter, covering just the biggest of events, and you'd be fine.
Anyway, Good Luck, and Happy FanFic-ing!
Monkey Typewriter
Dude you need to keep this going! I'm dying to find out what's next and its inspired me to write my own fic
Mangahero18 chapter 1 . 2/21
It's decent after the most recent revision but the chapters could use a few more once overs to catch those occasional errors. The conversations between Bulma and Goku also feel a bit rushed.
Keep going it's awesome
blazer1218 chapter 73 . 2/10
This is a really good retelling of Dragon ball I was wondering if you plan on continuing it? Sorry my finger slipped on chapter 74
blazer1218 chapter 74 . 2/10
This is a re
invinoveri chapter 26 . 2/3
The removal of tails was a bit silly Zarbon could just as easily ripped their arms off. Or heads.
invinoveri chapter 21 . 2/2
Enjoying this fic. I kind of wish to see a harder Kakarot this just feels like a Goku somewhat. Anyway still liking this.
sortofbored chapter 74 . 2/2
Great story. Keep it up.
Kid Goku Forever chapter 74 . 1/14
Great chapter.
Damn Krillin the strongest? I wonder if the Z Fighter humans' children start off powerful then get stronger
2,015 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »