Reviews for Midnight Assault
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Aww, talk about CUTE! ;D
Sarakitteh chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Awwww XD

I was kind of hoping to see Rika call Akutsu "a bloody giant panda" in the morning, but I guess that wouldn't happen, huh? x3

The whole "promoted from Daddy's boyfriend" thing is also highly adorable xD
xSlytherinxPrincessxVampirax chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
ROFL! xD not really into yaoi-type stuff, but since the only mention of it was at the very end and it was innocent it didnt bother me :) i LOVE the giant panda thing- and the monkey bars! the monkey bars thing was my favorite... :) LOL i 3 Jin haha xD he's not the typical pretty-boy anime hottie... but he's kind of attractive in his own way... i think it's because he's so intense and... different. LOL. GREAT STORY! :D 3
Miss Regina Star chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
zetta good
Qwertzu chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
oh, that was just *sweet*... thanks for sharing
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
*grin* Like this.
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
-squeals- Akutsu/Dan is like on of the cutest pairings ever, nya! You're working on a larger sequel? Sugoi, nya! I can't wait for it. I'm going to have to keep an eye out for it, nya.
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
AkuDanlove, pure and simple. :) So cute~!
sexypancake chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Very cute! I really really hope there will be more where this is coming from. I really miss reading Akutsu/Dan from you.

Also, some of the sentences in this sounded a bit wonky. It wouldn't hurt to do one more quick grammar check. Thanks again!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
...I cannot imagine ANYONE calling Akutsu " bloody giant panda" And my brain is breaking trying to imagine it. And now my roommate's looking at me because I can't stop giggling while I'm SUPPOSED to be doing homework...

I was really hoping for a sequel to Domestication. YAY for this fic!

I really like Rika. She definitely knows the best time to get what she wants out of her daddy's boyfriend!

Well written. Fun read!