Reviews for Broken Souls
Soncnica chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
WHY DO YOU MAKE ME HURT SO MUCH! I hate you! *hugs*

Dean did everything for Sam... everything and Sam did everything for Dean too, betrayal...

but watching them move apart... that's the most painful thing of all!

awesome drabble...very powerful!

hugs,

S.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
i'll forgive you as soon as i stop crying. ;_;

and that's not happening any time soon since this is SO DAMN POWERFUL!

good job. very sad. WRITE ON!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Karen! go on break my heart why don't you? sob...bev x
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Aw! D: This eppie was so depressing, but I loved what you wrote on it, how you portrayed that little scene. 3 Fantastic!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Aww this was so good! Very sad but incredibly good! I know the boys are stretched so thin right now its almost transparent but its needed right now (if only for a little while until things get sorted out) I loved this story darling, it was beautiful! Very emotionally driven :D
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
My heart broke, also, when Sammy walked away. This was a really good scene for this episode. Poor Dean here. Nice job.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Beautifully written! And I agree, it was a scene to cry to...
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I know how you feel.. that last scene... god... no idea how they're gonna deal with it...

Loved your drabble.

Thanks
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Loved the first paragraph! Great summary and white-fisted knuckles made my mouth go dry. This is going to take a lot of fixing... luckily, we have all season!
Swellison chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Waah! I still want to whap both of them upside the head and knock some sense into them. Nice angsty drabble, now if Dean would just reveal his inner thoughts to Sam, we'd make some progress towards fixing this!

Sue
TraSan chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Do you suppose if we all begged for mercy he'd listen? :)

Very sad and touching. Nicely done.