Reviews for A New Light
Irena Goddess of Imagination chapter 29 . 11/7
Interesting story! I can relate, Kiara. Reality sucks. And please, give Jareth to the fangirls! We need him! :) The ending seemed a little sudden but I look forward to a sequel. I hope Kiara can whip some manners in Jareth! :) Thanks!
Nakia-Park23 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Awesome story just like Kiara I read this two days ago at work. This was sweet & not a typical romance which I found refreshing. Really nice. I had to get a review in for it just awesome.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 29 . 2/20/2012
LOL! wow that was awesome crazy! ,
Phoenix chapter 29 . 10/8/2011
Well I figure the two of them would get together in the end but this isn't what I was expecting. On to the sequel!
Phoenix chapter 19 . 10/8/2011
Seriously Jareth? Somebody needs to smak him upside the head. I will gladly volunteer.
Phoenix chapter 15 . 10/8/2011
What's this? Vivian did something to Kiara to get her out of the labyrinth didn't she?
Phoenix chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
Ah no don't do it Kiara! Suicide is not the answer! Jareth stop her and bring her back to the labyrinth so you can save each other.
Phoenix chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
Aw, sad Jareth needs a hug. Kiara, hug him and make everything better.
Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Ah she said it! She said that phrase! Oh Kiara, If you only knew what you were getting yourself into.
Music and things chapter 8 . 3/28/2011
i really like this story so far. i can relate really well with Kiara. a few years ago i used to get fits of depression because of the same thing. it's gotten better though, thankfully.
NekoTwilight chapter 29 . 7/28/2010
Interesting read. Like how it became a mutual. . . alliance to rule over the kingdom. Neither selfish in their decisions for the better of the Goblin Kingdom. Great story! A sequel is appreciated and if you are up to it, cheers!
notwritten chapter 29 . 3/7/2010
Interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Black Rose Kalli chapter 29 . 10/19/2009
Yay mostly happy ending. I like how you didn't make her mary-sue in the end ya know? I was so afraid that Jareth was gonna fall for her and it would ruin the story, but kudos on avoiding it
Nyllewell chapter 29 . 10/17/2009
Wow, talk about marriage for convenience. I loved this chapter and can't wait for the next one. *looks around nervously* There is another one, right?
ChilaliSnowbird chapter 29 . 10/17/2009
That was... an abrupt ending. The one I predicted, but even so. I expect a sequel in which the two of them get more... civil. No sequel, no cookies for you. Understood?