Reviews for Curse of the Zodiac
naruto kurama chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
This is awesome keep it up. Poor Naruto feeling like that :'( HE BETTER NOT DIE! (Naruto I mean) DIE SASUKE! GO ITACHI! DIE SAKURA! GO ANKO! GO INO, SHIKAMARU, HINATA, AND THE RESY WHO ARE NOT BRATS! Keep it up!
Darklife21 chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
this is quite the interesting story. i'm quite sad that you are not continuing it.
LuckyTurtle chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
This is, like...REALLY good! I really, REALLY like it :) It's an interesting idea.

Great job-update if you can!
LuckyTurtle chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Ummm...just to let you know, while you were saying who was who (like, for instance, "Dog-Hatake Kakashi-Electric manipulation"), you messed up on Anko's. Instead of 'Mitarashi Anko', it was instead 'MitMinato Anko'. Lol. I'm sure you didn't mean to. If you have the time, or if you want to, you can do something about it, ne?

Hope I helped in some way! :)
Melikalilly chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
this is a really good story and i hope you decide to continue it
MarieHermosa chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
Love it :3

Update please?

I wanna see how Sasuke copes without human contact :D
animelover5000 chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
This is very good! thanks so much for writing this! I'm hooked! I know that I am late in reading this but I so hope you continue!
Lord Rockshadow chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This story is good please update soon.
To-to Bear xD chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Ooooooo! Coolios!

I really enjoyed reading ur 3 chapters! Soooo much xcitement!

Please update wen u can and thank u for sharing!

:to-to bear xD
NoNameNeeded chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
I really like this story! It's a nice change from the typical cliché ItaNaru fics out there. I usually don't read fics which have been influenced by or are crossed over with other manga/anime/etc that I've never read, but this one sounded really interesting and I'm glad that I gave it a chance.

However. I would like to point out the rules of paragraphing.

Always start a new paragraph when there is a change in:

Time,

Speaker,

Topic,

Location.

I'm one of those people who get put off a story if they're filled with paragraphs which are too long and constructed incorrectly. But I like this story so I really hope that you may take what I have said to heart when you write the next chapter.
gemiinous chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
thisis so freaking cool! i love it, are we gonna see some transformations soon? nyaah, please update!
Dreamers0rule0the0earth chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
whoa, this story is awesome!

hmp, i wonder how long Sasuke can last?

i give him half a month XP

please keep writing, you rock!
afallenheart chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
REAL INTERESTING STORY!

love it!
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
This is an interesting idea. I stand by what I said in my review to your Naruto/Twilight crossover though-you could use a beta reader. Thanks for sharing.