Reviews for Gone Fishin'
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Oh, the ship tease. They're so cute together!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Oh, poor sweet little Minato.
Kintora chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
So traveling with Kushina does have its perks :D Hoping for some MinaKushi fluff whooop!
PopthePuff chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
His famous Dragonit...is an accident? O.O!
PopthePuff chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
I'm suprised he wasn't more embarrassed at not knowing how to fish. o_O
PopthePuff chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I think its a paradox too. o.O

I feel sorry for Minato, but doomed? Lol.
Antioch XX chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
Nice story
SulliMike23 chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
I hardly noticed that Minato had a Nidoran. I'm guessing it's probably a male Nidoran and I'm also guessing it's a Nidoking by now...right?
Black's Phoenix chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
After seeing this I would love to see one where Minato took Naruto to Mirage lake as way of bonding and seeing Naruto catch a dratini.
Deidara da Kitsune chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Awesome chapter as usual! Is this the last fish tail? That's sad... But nice one anyway. Is your Pokemon/Naruto series over?
The Lady of Pajamas chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Hi! I absolutly love this series! I'm sorry I've'nt written reviews for the rest of the stories but I'll get to that soon! Promise! But anyways, I love how you make all the character interact with one another. And I'm glad that you're writing more stories for this world. I read the first one where Minato and Kushina first meet and thought that you should like write a whole novel length story or something. But I'm glad you are writing more. I loved the last chapter where Kushina decided to go steal all the Luvdisc (spelled correctly?) heartscales. I found that so funny that I had to go and tell my brother. He got a kick out it too. I could acturally picture him doing that. Me...I wouldn't have the patince for it and probably feel too guiltly about stealing the heartscales to do it.

And I like this chapter where we learn about how Minato got Ryuu! It seemed like Kushina had pratcally gotten it for him. I'm not really a big fan of Dragonite but am a huge fan of Dragonair. (spelled correctly?) Anyways love this story and I also think it's so cool that you update so fast! I look you up everytime I wonder on to fanfiction and it seems like you have always updated one of your stories! I read all your Naruto fanfics. And I plan on reveiwing all of them sometime soon...Anyways I hope you enjoyed this review and update soon! See ya!
cardboard boxes chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
I love how this ties in to your other story. it's like tsubasa and xholic!

I hoe jiraiya DOES overreact. that would be really funny...
mountainelements chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Another good chapter. I forgot all about how Jiraiya was going to react to Kushina. I hope you post a one-shot about that.
mwto chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Haha. Awesome chapter.
Missjulia.Miriam chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
have you readthe book Here There Be Dragons? Fantastic piece of fiction, I suggest it. Good chapter.