Reviews for Encounter in the Laundry Room
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I do like pie... ;-P
disapproval-face chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Lol. Vader's undies :P

Okay, I have to ask this. Why don't you use question marks?
WUMCSkilletFan chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Huzzah for pink heart underwear! :)

I enjoyed this little short story! Don't stop doing little funny things like this! :)

Your Fan,

WUMCSkilletFan and my imaginary best friend Superchick
Karm Starkiller chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Your stories always make me laugh.
MidnightIndigo chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Haha that's so awesome! I almost feel really bad for Darth Vader...but now I'm over it!

Happy Pi Day!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Ha that was hilarious, sorry about the lateness in the review, I thought I reviewed this story but I guess I didn't.

~Blaze~
WereCat the Assassino chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
You redid it? (ok then)
Tamawen chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Darth Sugar: COL

Vader: How did she find out about my unddies

Luke: * Whistles inisontly*

Vader: Why you

Luke: You wont hurt your poor son now * pouts*

Darth Sugar:
starwars rocks chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Poor Vader...not the kind of underwear I would expect him to wear; yet then I didn't expect him to need to wear underwear at all. Never really thought about it before but hm, does Vader NEED underwear?
Graysky chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Graysky: this is so hilarious :D

Ferus Olin: Agreed. (falls over laughing)
Amarwen chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Poor Vader, His life will never be the same again.
alfalfaba chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
very interesting meeting. Poor Vader... His life'll never be the same... :)
WereCatsRule chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Awesome! A little short but still pretty cool!

-WereCatsRule
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Funny. You didn't have a pitchfork, though.
Natra aka tigerlily-Spirit chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Your author notes were always looked forward to as much as anything. In honor of this, I shall attempt to make a short story here. Oh and I always knew I'd be crazy, but annoying the characters is a new twist. May I use it?

_

One day I was staring into space. I'd ordered a book and I was waiting for it. I got a small package. I ripped it open in anticipation, finding myself staring at a small metal arch. It had a remote. I pressed the button, and the arch swelled up to be big enough for me to go under. In curiosity, I did. -whe-oh whe-oh whe-oh, a cow floats by, I blink and I'm in a small room, watching two figures chase each other- A girl with smokey gray hair and a needle chasing a girl with blond hair and a wild look in her eyes. "Never Spirit never!" shouts the blond. Spirit replies saying "If you took your pills Natra, it would be better for both of us..." -she leaps at Natra- "No..." -Natra gets the shot and goes limp- "Hi there could we meet another day."Spirit politly inquires. -you nod, back away slowly and go through the arch, reflecting that life seems much stranger now-