Reviews for eclipsed
FlowerChild22 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Absolutely amazing! Even though they were only a sentence long each, they managed to tell a story, and let your imagination think the rest of the story.

Keep writing!
Tokoloshe Monster chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This is so freaking cute. I loved the format, how abstract each was, but it still flowed nicely. Well done, you're incredible, and I hope you know that.

Much love,

-Tokoloshe
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Best ones:

A romantic, candlelit dinner is much less romantic when your date's wings catch on fire.

"I haven't forgotten where I put it, Fang," Max retorted, "I just can't remember where it is."

"Hey, Max," Fang called, hovering twenty feet up holding a piglet, "remember when you told me you'd kiss me when pigs fly?"

Those were awesome. The rest were great too, but those were my favorites.

Very nice job. )
ivyflightislistening chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I love, love, love this! Ahh... it's great. I'm having trouble being articulate, which is oh so helpful, I'm sure. But I especially love how you can have them being romantically involved but still friends and alwaysalwaysalways there for each other.

and I love homesickness/missing each other fax fics, if you're looking for suggestions :)
South of North chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
So incredibly sweet.
fangsallmine1123 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
again, too lazy to actually log in. Soooo good. Brilliantly written. I loved it - it made me laugh, and it was super sweet.
desperatelyobvious chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I can not believe I didn't read this before. : this was amazing. :D
flygirl101 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
i love it, its so sweet. and captures Max and Fang perfectly.
Ari chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Hi...me again...umm, I just had a brain-dead moment...I read the last line, and I was like, 'What other ways is she a scientific phenomenon?'

And the stupidest part is, I wasn't thinking of the wings.

...My blondeness is affecting my IQ...
Ari chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Awww, this is soo cute! Yaknow, I think youd be a good songwriter...this is totally the kind of thing people like to listen to:) It makes me really jealous that I'm still single...

sigh.
SharpestSatire chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
12, 46 and 47 are my favs. You are a amazing writer. :) LOVE THIS ONE TOO! Perfect mix of bittersweet (Fang without Max) and sweet.

*sigh* I really wish I could write Fax like you. Anyway.

KUDOS! :D :D :D
S chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
oh please write a sequal to ten things. please
motherpucker chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Wow! So cute, beautiful, amazing.

Bittersweet...just, amazing. i was laughing, but nearly crying at some points.
KisstheRain14 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
thats amazing... lol i laughed and sighed.
xxPsychicSocksxx chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I can only think of two words: "understated" and "amazing"