Reviews for What?
Rachel.E.Dare.10 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Love it!
RandomlyRawr chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
It's a good story! Hope you finish it.
kevlan3001 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
don't you think that you brought the fact that Thalia is a demigod up too quickly? If she told her it like that, she would have known a long time ago. She should be sort of relcutent to tell her, and that the more she knew, the stronger her scent would be, making more monsters coming after her?

Plus, her mom told her this when she was drunk. so... yeah...

And also, how does Thalia's mom know that there is a big prophecy involving one of the big three? Zeus told her?
PensiveGirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I liked this! I agree that maybe Thalia's mom was written a little different than in the books, but you nailed Thanlia right on! It was great :)
WindowChild chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
This is good!

I'm not sure that the relationship you wrote between Thalia and her mom totally matches the one described in the books, but I like the way you wrote it anyway. We don't know much about Thalia's mother, and I like the idea of her telling her daughter about the prophecy. I also liked the last line, and the humor it brought to the piece.

For CC, I would just say to try and write some more emotions into the characters. It's not that Thalia was OOC, exactly, but you just might want to go into more detail about what she's feeling. Also, I do think that Thalia and her mother would have a much more antagonistic relationship. Otherwise, I thought you did fairly well with this.

Nice job!
Bibliolympian chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
good, but her mom was WAY too nice. make her meaner.
Bright Silver Lady of Midnight chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Good, but Thalia and her mom hate each other. Very clever having Thalia's last name as Leto.