Reviews for Never
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Disturbing, but I think that's what you were going for. You succeeded well.
Jess D chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
wow. your stories are so emotional. they leave me sat like a mess in the corner of a room crying. so good.
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Intense.

Did Draco just stab Harry in the back, after they made love?

Nicely written.
AngelSigil chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Did draco stab him in the back?

if so its very ironic

nicely written:)

poor harry
Nobody's Normal chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
what?I haven't reviewed?Damn it all!I love this fic, it's so intense! I was quite shocked in the end, it's wonderfully written!
leanna chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
finish this story i this that u should make draco relizt that he really did love harry please!
xdarkangeltwinsx chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
ichidori: that was really good, i loved it. brutal. w2g
nairiefairie chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
whoa brutal ;)
Anonymous Potter Lover chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Wow. I loved this. It's great how everything appears alright in the beginning and then you let loose that gut-wrenching twist. Fabulous. Keep writing!
Emiwyn chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
wow! i love this drabble! horrible, with tense and suspense... But so much beautiful! It's cruel in the same time, just as draco is... And harry loves him, honest with his temper... It's a very good drabble, & i've got a request. I'm french. Would you agree me to translate it to french? Give me your answer please, because i'd like to make my compatriots discovering and liking it. Thanks for writing so good, and have a nice writing!
darkmoon573 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
That was...disturbing. I just got this cold feeling from reading it. (I guess that was the whole point. ;) ) It was fantastically written. Great job.
SeverusSnapesPrincess chapter 1 . 9/20/2009