Reviews for Prayer of the Refugee
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
Can u please keep writing it awesome
Alice Gone Madd chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
can u write more of this :)
Alice Gone Madd chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
so cool :)
readaddict123 chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
This is a really good story and I can't wait until you update it again! Update it as soon as possible! 8)
honeybun37876 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
sweet
genny chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
continue please im beging you please
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Hey where's the rest? When r u gonna finish this
A Reader chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
JasperSAYSrelax128,

I was gonna send a PM to you today when I saw your profile earlier in the week. I noticed that it has been updated after such a long time. I also noticed that your book has disappeared too - I guess you deleted it. I did read it though - the five chapters, I don't think there were more.

I'm not going to lie to you and say that i understand what you're going through because really I'm just a kid. Love isn't something I can relate to apart from family love.

But I hope it gets easier to deal with. Time doesn't heal wounds but it makes them easier to manage. I hope that applies to you as well. I

I have no idea if you actually use this site anymore but I hope that message reaches you all the same.

I saw on your profile... It's been updated... So I wanted to ask if you were planning on returning to fanfiction. It's not a begging 'please come back!' I just really want to know. You're a very inspiring author even if we don't hear from you again and I hope you don't give writing up.

That's all I have to say. I really hope it gets easier to deal with.

~ A Reader
nessa01 chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Oh i have a feeling it is james in the car!

Cant wait for next chapter!
strawberry.blood.kisses chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
i love the idea of this story, so pretty please update soon xx xx
Soapy Water xx chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Hi JasperSAYSrelax :)

I love your stories! They're written so well and you manage yo keep the serious ones lighthearted with the humor you add :D

I've read the first chapter of your book, and the summary too - I can't say I understand what you're probably still going through, but I hope it gets better for you.

This is a little selfish though but I really want to know - do you plan on continuing your fanfics?

I hope it gets better Jas - really I do.

Soapy water xx (CBa to log in at the mo lol)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
update please
SharpMaz chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
I LOVE your stories. PLEASE update soon or I will die of anticipation. I will add it to my favorites and TRY to wait patiently for the next chapter 8*D
mischievous pixie-chan chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
1. i don't require yo cuppiecakes, as i make them as part of my job :P 2. PotR is probs in my top 5 favorite songs, but the whole thing is REJECTING help, not begging for it like the autobots? that or bella is having major issues already. ps, she doesn't get in trouble for shooting some dick who raped her?
Cake Woman chapter 9 . 5/26/2011