Reviews for Where the Sidewalk Ends
Rae chapter 14 . 5/6/2013
Great story! Can't wait to read more! Update Please!
Ella chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
Great story. Oh please continue it.
lolaughoutloud123 chapter 14 . 3/5/2013
This is such a great story! Any chance of you continuing it? :) It would be a shame if you didn't.
magiclover13 chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
I really love reading this story; I've lost track of how many times I've read it! You have done an amazing job with keeping everyone in character and I've got to say that Kelly is by far my favourite character next to Gibbs and Jenny! I really hope you decide to pick up this story again because it is just too good not to! Hope to see more from you!
Celtic karate chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
wow this story is wonderful! I wish you would give us another update! I did have a question though; what did you mean by testing the flute fingerings? Cause I'm a flute player, have been for many years, and you tune the instrument; you don't need to test the fingerings.
Sasha-038 chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
This was wonderful! I love all of the chapters and the way you made Kelly so happy and caring was wonderful! Nothing to criticize. brilliant work.
redorchid23 chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
Update Please!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/13/2012
Omg put up mOre this is my fav story right now! UPDATE.
Kikilia14 chapter 14 . 3/1/2012
Just found this story and love it. Will you be updating it soon? I want to read more.
Mrs. 11th chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
I love this story. I'd always been thinking "what if Kelly had lived" and have been searching for a story about it ever since. You have seriously made my week. I love the relationships between everyone, and Kelly calling Jenny "Mom."

Also, I'm sorry for not review sooner. I'm reading this on my iPod Touch and it's nearly impossible for me to type on this godforsaken thing. (For example, I just spelled example like "exapmrl.")

I can't wait for more! (Also, I love the Muppet Christmas Carol, and I'm almost 14.)
Readergirl99 chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
I'm fourteen, my cousin is sixteen and we don't wear make up, my parents would be fine with it if we didbut we just don't want to. SOme girls DO start wearing make up young but others can go there whole lives with only wearing make up on something big like a wedding day or Prom, depending on how you look at it. It all depends on the person.
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
Awww! :)) *heart swells*. That was SO sweet & adorable & fluffy! :D lol

Can't wait for more! ;)

Rachel xo
JibbsGal1 chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
That was such a beautiful moment between Jenny and Kelly - how could anyone not like sweet fluff like that? I loved it! Great job!
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
Aww, so sweet! :D
itzcheeseball chapter 14 . 9/21/2011
beautiful chapter! looking forward to more :)