Reviews for Mistaken Identity
Rach5 chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
Hope you continue and finish this story. Been quite a while now.
schdiw chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
It's 2012! Wake up and finish the story! Pleaseo?
7Worlds chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
I had to read this through a few times in order to catch everything, so my review had to wait.

Fantastic update! I've told you before that I love this story and this hasn't changed. I really like your way of writing, it's very vivid and flowing, which is great. I think I wrote last time that I thought you're writing the characters very ic, but I'm saying it again just in case :).

Sometimes I have a hard time keeping up with all characters though. I like the way the OC's are kind of telling the story and they're very good written, but it's a little bit hard of keeping track of everyone so if you want my highly subjective opinion on what to improve, I would suggest maybe keeping the amounts of perspectives down a little bit? :)

And, you know...haste makes waste ;-).
Foodwise chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
Damn, I definitely have to read that a second time. And maybe a third. One more time to really process all that's happened and another to try and catch at least some references. If I don't get them, I blame being German and will immediately start catching up on some shows and other stuff...

How the hell do you do that, seriously? I start reading and just like that my mind's eye zooms in on all the scenes. And even if they're going to be killed off just a couple of lines later or only appear for a few paragraphs in one chapter, you introduce your readers to every one of your characters and give them a back story, a face, a name, an attitude - life. It's just great, great writing.

I could say I can't wait to find out what's going to happen next, but I will be patient and keep my mouth shut.

Gut Ding will Weile haben. (Transl.: Haste makes waste. Though it sounds much more positive with our choice of words, it's more like: To produce a good thing will take its time.)
7Worlds chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
Fanastic start of a story, the plot seems very promising ). I hope you'll continue it someday!
Rach5 chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
Good story, looking forward to reading more. Hope it is soon.
Foodwise chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
Oh my! I really hope soon..ish will come early.

Once again, I've lost my ability to express my fascination with your style of writing. So visual! You got mad talent!

Lucky me, I haven't read all of your other stories yet, so I got something to pass the time...
El Gringo Loco chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
This author has a way of putting the reader into the action. And this highly detailed, and likely realistic chapter is a good example of her skill. While it's definately not for the squemish. I does lay the stage for further developments. And from her choice of characters, I would suspect a fair amount of intrigue to come. I look forward to reading more.
Maximilliam chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
Hope you continue with this story soon because you got me hooked up.
Electrafixion66 chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
You make everything seem so real. I can't say enough about how I'm diggin' this story.
Electrafixion66 chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
Sobering.

You are a great writer. Whatever am I to do when I'm done reading what you've written so far. Well, I'm def not above begging for more. :-}
Electrafixion66 chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
Your description of Sara vs the lake was truly inspired. Cudos. ;)
Electrafixion66 chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Holy HELL that was AWESOME! oh, wait, and !
Electrafixion66 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Whoa! Catherine and Lindsey? :-0
reader chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
more more more please i need more sara/sofia in my life and this is probably the best fic on here.

please and thank you.