Reviews for Propitious
Mastadon-King chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I actually enjoyed reading this a lot; not something I was expecting. I'm glad to have been proven wrong. Hopefully you will continue this work as it's better written that most material I have found in this fan fiction section.
TheLazyCouchPotato chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Oh my god! This is amazing!
Kayzin chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I just finished watching 300 and I first stumbled on this little treasure. I will be looking forward for more interactions and story of the twins _
Taffyj chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
More, please? This is good?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I REALLY LOVE this story! I was giggling the whole way through!

300 for the win!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I REALLY LOVE this story! I was giggling the whole way through!

300 for the win!
Selene of the Pure Moon chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I like the story and the characters! It kept me grinning and laughing throughout the whole thing! I hope you update soon!
sarcasticpuppy chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
love this especially the confusion and childishness
rikku92 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
So usually this concept of time travel is too over done, to a bad degree. Though after reading your first chapter, I've actually fell in love with your writing style. You most definitely should continue with this plot. It's very addicting to read.
SummerIsComing chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Brilliant! Another update ;)

tudorgirlme chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
today i just read this great story! and i just love this, i can't wait for an update and im praying that this story will be updated! because you left us at an cliffhanger :D and the twins sounds so funny and i hope they use there power to save the spartans!:]
Seto's butterfly chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This is soo good, it needs to be updated!
unpandemonium chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I love it! The characters are excellent, very believable.
Wolfinson chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
So, you're planning on continuing this? Cool. Can't wait.
1000 Words To Be Said chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Absolutely loved it! XD Loved the twins' relationship and the interactions with the Spartans! I can't wait for the next update!

You ARE updating, right? (Gives puppy dog eyes)