Reviews for Rescue Yukina
Deer-Shifter chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Whoa. Love this look at a missing scene.
Shiore chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
You took a gap in the storyline and made it make complete and utter sense, nice!
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Oh Kurama, you sly fox. I can see this falling into the timeline of Humility. I wonder if you are going to have some mentioning of this in Humility. But that's a review for a different story. Either way, I truly enjoy your writing so much. Happy writing!
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
My goodness, I love this! Yet another astute observation. Kurama is so Kurama, calm, collected, scheming is not the right word...but something along those lines and threatening. A very good explanation and the consequences that are likely to occur. You are amazing!
Reyka chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Interesting! I like your version of this. :D
Demented Vampiric Zombie chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
So awesome. That's all I can say.
Jasmine of the Night chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
This is so well written. Both Koenma and Kurama were so in character. I always wondered about why Kurama was hanging out in Koenma's office during most of the Yukina arc. I think you hit the nail right on the head. This is highly plausible. Well done.
Jengurl24 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
your story had me grinning from beginning to end! Kurama was just so awesome! I often wondered why he was in spirit world, and happened to show up after Hiei beat that ugly-ass human to a pulp. Yup, this might as well be cannon. Great job! _
StillThereForMe chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Aha, this makes much more sense!

XD I too always wondered about what Kurama was doing in Spirit World at that time, and how exactly Koenma just happened to find out about Yukina after all that time she'd been missing (and it obviously wasn't because the Toguro Brothers were involved, since he was so surprised seeing them there). Also, given what happened to Sensui after he was sent to some evil humans, you would think he'd be much more careful about doing that again with his new detective.

Kurama manipulation makes much more sense.

Great fic! :)
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Ahahahahaa XD I totally believe it, because I thought the same. I think Koenma is dead scared of Kurama and the youko's endless possibilities when it comes to what he can do to get what he wants from people.

There have been times like this, when he was in the observation room for SOME odd reason while the gang rescued Yukina, and around the Sensui deal when Kurama confronted him boldly without a flinch. ..the man just does what he wants, looking as if he's casually going along with everything and without spot lights XD It's why I love him so. He's got the Reikai prince on his toes around him.
Lord Youko chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Holy shit that was awesome! Kurama and Koenma are both so in character! Loved it!
zoomboom chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Very… "politically -correct " , in the literal sense - that's a very convincing , in character explanation of the :"where the FUCK was Kurama?" mystery
BlueUtopiah chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I've taken too long to review this, but I wanted to tell you how...cute this was...in a way. I love these slices from the show that you write, I feel like I found a lost scene on the DVD or something.

Kurama was just right in this, as was Koenma. And I love how Kurama said that Yusuke wouldn't listen to Koenma because he wouldn't...and Koenma needs Yusuke. Well played, Kurama, well played.
LynLin chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
This is so totally canon. 3 I loved it. Thank you!
Kagalei chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I love it when Kurama gets his way. Especially without threatening them out-right. It's no wonder why he survived as long as he did.