Reviews for Darker Tides
T'Saavik chapter 2 . 6/17
So I have officially read all of your stories thus far and I'll say that I am rather impressed. I hope that you can continue on the track that you're going on and maybe finish them when you can. I'll be rooting to see some more from you, yeah?
cibom chapter 2 . 5/17
Oh hey! This is a great start too!
laviniasarah16 chapter 1 . 5/9
More updates please :)
Cheesypotato72 chapter 2 . 5/21/2015
Please,please update! Really like this story!
FabPezBerry78 chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Awesome i love this fiction continue update please great job :)
BellaFan chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Why do u leave all your good original stories stranded without a hint of warning! And only after Two chapters no less. Please update soon! BTW read a little bit on selkies and they sound cool - love the new folklore.
wolfmadmax chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
update soon please love that it an original idea
Desbuscus chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Please finish I hate cliffhangers.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
I heart vamps chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
Please update soon
Secret Little Reader chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
if you ever decide to revisit this story and add to it, I would be ecstatic! I love that you've incorporated yet another mythical creature, and you write so well! I also love you bad fan fiction collection og cliches and stuff.. Lots og laughs :D Please add to this one, even if it is a long time since you wrote it. I LOVE IT! 3 :D
Sir Soz chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Yes you should, please update!
veamgee chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Holy cow! You should definitely keep this story! It has a lot of potential in it! So why disregard it in any way?! Please please please, update? :D
Luna Everit chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Here's a review without the review!
cethmistmyk chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Love it, but I'm a tad confused. Based on the interactions I've seen it seems like the vamps and the wolves know each other well, does that mean this is a "different" time, or that they just met each other when they came?
And with Bella was she born Selkie? or did she shift, or what? and I can deal with the immortal bit, but obviously charlie doesn't know about it, does that mean Bella grew up in Forks, or moved back, or chose Charlie as her father randomly? I'd like to know! :-D And the only way that can truly happen is if you update! So there! :-D