Reviews for Teach us, Mr Whitlock
DevilsVamp chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
let me first get out I AM SO SORRY I HAvNT READ THIS UNTIL NOW? PLEASE FORGIVE ME? ive been busy and havnt had a chance to actually sit down and read this... im sorry! and it was my groupie idea... i feel kinda bad! :(

and now for the review...

I LOVE IT! MORE PLEASE?
Shadow2485 chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
I love it the three of them together is so HOT can't wait for more
Book-AddictFF chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
this got me so aroused i had to relieve some tension before i could send u a review! i may have to take a few tips from u about writing sex scenes though. im stuck on a love making scene i'm trying to write 4 a one-shot i'm writing for .
twistedbytwilight chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Love these little vignettes. Very graphic (which is awesome), and very loving moments between the three guys we all know and love.

Curiosity62 chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
Absolutely fantastic!

The hotness damn thing! Loved it and hungry for more..

Great work!
slowpoke15hi5 chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
Finally got around to reading this! Great chapter :D I loved it so much. Edward playing the piano sounds so hot! Oh dear, Edward bent over the piano bench while sucking off Jasper- wow! I need to stop reading these things when my parents are in the same room. I'm sure my red cheeks and my heavy breathing alerted them to what I was reading. Here's to hoping they don't mention it. Thanks for writing this awesome story darling. And also, I love how this chapter was in Emmett's POV.

-Laura
radiate689 chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
hot
Darloudasha chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
nice! love the piano! :D
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
Oh, I liked this one. Hopefully next chapter will be on Isle Esme?
TRIC4R chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
Hot!
jllfish chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
oh god, the piano was sexier than hell. you gave such good details i had no problem imagining that scene! fantastic job on the writing. and the i love you's-sweet!
bbbluez chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
Edward was a little more aggessive in this one, nice! Can't wait til Isle Esme!
gumibear26 chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
N-i-i-i-c-e. *sighs and slumps back on the bed*
coryoplayer chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
HereWithoutYou

Hot, hot, hot as usual!

Cory
Mrmikezabini227 chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
HOT! keep up the good work and update soon!