Reviews for Winter's Heart
Anon chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Oh I do hope there's a chance of seeing an update on this. The story was going very well and you left us at such a crucial point!
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Eh! Please you must write more!

When, or if, ever so possible, please do write more and update!
Aurora Reflections chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
oohh I love the idea of adding elemental powers to the characters. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do update (I know it has been a long time but you cannot just leave a good plot hanging like this). I love it a lot and I want to find out what happens next. Thank you.
Darkfire Kitten chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
I just discovered this over on the kink Meme and loved it instantly. I can only hope you decide to return to writing this work of wonder kind author.

DfK out.
Kiarrii chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Oh, please please please tell me you will continue this, even though it was updated so long ago. Its absolutely brilliant and you drew me in from the start.
Collish42486 chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
This was really good and interesting. I had a feeling that Matthew was going to be with the Northern envoy, and I was certain of it once you mentioned the person dressed in white. I'm adding this to my feeds and can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work.
CapitanGigglesLordOfTheFaeries chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
amazing! very nicely put and quite a surprise for me to find out that the master wasnt russia. loved it!please update again!
PoisonAndSugar chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
THAT WAS EPIC.

That was so cool with the magic and Al and Mattie being opposites in magic, fire and ice. Please continue this story!
CounterHegemonic chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! Ok i think I'm done now. It was perfect. THe beautiful writing, characterization, awesome roles, i have to have more! PLEASE
WinterClover chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
gghhnnnnn

maatttttttiieee ;; n ;;

how dare he be so adorable and ksaldjflaksdfjs

/explodes
Dennis chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
I stumbled upon your story yesterday and it's really really good! I'm sure you're a very busy person but if you could finish it, that would be awesome! Thank you
APurpleAvacado chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Oh. My. God.

This...is. EPIC.

Hehehehe, it is so cool, I love the description and I'm loving all the twists and turns and, oh, It's barely even started!

I love it! Uodate soon! REALLY!
HarmonyBlades chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Your story is so wel written out, and the plot is so compelling! Please write more!
AllyKat chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Love this! I was reading it on the Kink Meme and loved it there. Now I can keep track of it here! Can't wait to read more.
otaku1412 chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Wow! That was amazing! I don't usually like fics set in an alternate universe but... everything was so PERFECT! The fight was so amazing... GAH I can't even put into words the awesomeness... please update soon! I wanna know what'll happen next...