Reviews for Home Also I Cannot Go
tanseynz chapter 54 . 6/18
It’s taken nearly nine years, but at last they’re starting again. Not a brief encounter this time, and not two boys barely on the cusp of becoming men.
Satisfying.
laustic chapter 54 . 6/17
I'm so happy to see this new chapter and it is absolutely perfect!
Wicked Wonder chapter 54 . 6/17
So glad to see this! I'm just so happy with how this is just calm and relief and safety... I don't do a lot of fandom stuff anymore but I will always look forward to this story. Thank you!
Oh joy! I so pleased you have found your way back to this endeavor. It’s truly truly one of the best Spock centered stories I’ve ever read. And in your writing of it, I suspended disbelief about mpreg and fell completely into your story. ️
anon chapter 53 . 1/25
hi soonanemone,
i've been following this fic for 2 years now, but ive only gotten the courage to leave a review, and i just wanted to thank you so much for sharing your writing. HAICG is hands-down my favourite fanfiction of all time, and your dedication to it is something to admire. after finishing this i just had to read the rest of your fics! and the way you write just amazes me so much. i love everything about your writing, from your characterisations, to your narration, and down to the way your sentences connect and flow into to the next paragraph. emotions practically ooze out of your writing, and whenever i read anything of yours i cant help but melt!
i absolutely love this story, i love the vulnerability of your 15-year-old Spock and how he carried it with him till adulthood, and his little dream of being with the boy slowly becoming a reality, though with an ending he had never anticipated. i also love Jim's infatuation and confliction, but i ultimately hope that he will let himself fall in love, and that he and Spock will have a happy ending, and maybe another kid )
I can't wait to read the next chapter! Once again, thank you so much for writing, and for HAICG! LLAP!
tanseynz chapter 53 . 9/15/2017
This slow development of feelings is completely fascinating. With many other romances I've just wanted to slap the combatants and tell them to just get on with it, but the obstacles and valid issues you've put in this story make the slow pace real and reasoned. This continues to be a great story, so I hope you'll keep adding to it in the same purposeful and unhurried way.
Madly Love It chapter 53 . 8/21/2017
I've read this fic from the beginning. Seriously, when there was only one or two chapters, I read it and instantly bookmarked it. Now, of course, a lot of time has passed. There was more than one very long break between chapters. I faithfully checked every couple of months and I loved it every time there was a new chapter. That last big break just about ruined me. I ended up not transferring the bookmark to my new computer because I was so sad the fic seemed to be abandoned and I just wanted to know how it ends! Well, I don't know what did it, but I started thinking of this fic this week and I knew I had to check up on it. I couldn't remember the title or author, but just enough detail to find it. Imagine my surprise and pure joy to see not one, but four new chapters! Suffice to say, I added a bookmark and I'm going to figure out how to set alerts. This will forever be the story I come back to again and again. Thank you for continuing!
elleminnowpee chapter 53 . 4/24/2017
So I haven't even read this chapter yet, but I was so so relieved to see there is still another arc to this story being planned and written. Can't wait to see how everything goes on the Enterprise! Keep writing and update again soon! -Sarah
txgrl chapter 53 . 2/23/2017
Just read all of this for the first time. It's great. Please don't stop now.
Geckoshan chapter 53 . 1/30/2017
I found you story yesterday and I'm absolutely loving it so far. I can't wait for the next chapter, Id love to see them all on the enterprise! In terms of anything I'd like to see in part 3, Jim and Spock getting together is of course a must, but I'd love to see Jim mucking up and getting spock pregnant again. Id love to see bones shouting at him for forgetting to use a condom. And more little pointy eared baby's is always a good thing :)
Guest chapter 53 . 1/16/2017
Will there be more? It can just end there!
lauramorgenstern chapter 53 . 12/17/2016
Wow. This story... I can't even call it a story that doesn't seem like enough of a descriptor! So amazingly well done. Thank you for dedicating so much time and effort into the creation of this!
plyushka chapter 53 . 12/14/2016
I really would love to see more of Spock's friends from Vulcan. And I am also a little troubled that Spock didn't warn Jim of the significance of that "make it better" kiss. I would love for that to be acknowledged. I am thrilled that Jim is not hiding from his own feelings. Now to get them to level with each other... Last but not least, I love the story! Thank you!
sweetkakes35 chapter 53 . 12/9/2016
Yay! An update! I'm glad to see that Kirk finally acknowledged his feelings somewhat. This story is still one of my favorites and definitely worth the wait. It's also interesting to see Spock's process of trying to navigate building a relationship while having Sevin. I would love to see more Jim/Bones interaction since it always cracks me up, though I suppose that when they're on the Enterprise, there might be more overall crew interactions...anyway, can't wait for the last chapter in part 2!
Guest chapter 53 . 12/6/2016
I'm so glad you're still posting! This story just warms my heart :)
1,711 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »