Reviews for Home Also I Cannot Go
tanseynz chapter 53 . 9/15
This slow development of feelings is completely fascinating. With many other romances I've just wanted to slap the combatants and tell them to just get on with it, but the obstacles and valid issues you've put in this story make the slow pace real and reasoned. This continues to be a great story, so I hope you'll keep adding to it in the same purposeful and unhurried way.
Madly Love It chapter 53 . 8/21
I've read this fic from the beginning. Seriously, when there was only one or two chapters, I read it and instantly bookmarked it. Now, of course, a lot of time has passed. There was more than one very long break between chapters. I faithfully checked every couple of months and I loved it every time there was a new chapter. That last big break just about ruined me. I ended up not transferring the bookmark to my new computer because I was so sad the fic seemed to be abandoned and I just wanted to know how it ends! Well, I don't know what did it, but I started thinking of this fic this week and I knew I had to check up on it. I couldn't remember the title or author, but just enough detail to find it. Imagine my surprise and pure joy to see not one, but four new chapters! Suffice to say, I added a bookmark and I'm going to figure out how to set alerts. This will forever be the story I come back to again and again. Thank you for continuing!
elleminnowpee chapter 53 . 4/24
So I haven't even read this chapter yet, but I was so so relieved to see there is still another arc to this story being planned and written. Can't wait to see how everything goes on the Enterprise! Keep writing and update again soon! -Sarah
txgrl chapter 53 . 2/23
Just read all of this for the first time. It's great. Please don't stop now.
Geckoshan chapter 53 . 1/30
I found you story yesterday and I'm absolutely loving it so far. I can't wait for the next chapter, Id love to see them all on the enterprise! In terms of anything I'd like to see in part 3, Jim and Spock getting together is of course a must, but I'd love to see Jim mucking up and getting spock pregnant again. Id love to see bones shouting at him for forgetting to use a condom. And more little pointy eared baby's is always a good thing :)
Will there be more? It can just end there!
lauramorgenstern chapter 53 . 12/17/2016
Wow. This story... I can't even call it a story that doesn't seem like enough of a descriptor! So amazingly well done. Thank you for dedicating so much time and effort into the creation of this!
plyushka chapter 53 . 12/14/2016
I really would love to see more of Spock's friends from Vulcan. And I am also a little troubled that Spock didn't warn Jim of the significance of that "make it better" kiss. I would love for that to be acknowledged. I am thrilled that Jim is not hiding from his own feelings. Now to get them to level with each other... Last but not least, I love the story! Thank you!
sweetkakes35 chapter 53 . 12/9/2016
Yay! An update! I'm glad to see that Kirk finally acknowledged his feelings somewhat. This story is still one of my favorites and definitely worth the wait. It's also interesting to see Spock's process of trying to navigate building a relationship while having Sevin. I would love to see more Jim/Bones interaction since it always cracks me up, though I suppose that when they're on the Enterprise, there might be more overall crew interactions...anyway, can't wait for the last chapter in part 2!
Guest chapter 53 . 12/6/2016
I'm so glad you're still posting! This story just warms my heart :)
Wendigo chapter 53 . 11/30/2016
Can they PLEASE have another baby. Sevin is way to cute and would be a great big brother
Lizzy chapter 53 . 11/27/2016
Sevin continues to be ridiculously adorable, and I'm feeling incredibly mushy over Jim's last few thoughts. However, Spock, I get the temptation, but you really shouldn't let people kiss your hand when you know they don't want that kind of relationship (just ignore my internal squeeing).
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 53 . 11/26/2016
Gah, every time I read this story it's like a punch in the feelings in such a good way. It's beautiful. Thank you.
Guest chapter 53 . 11/25/2016
Okay first off, let me start off with how excited I am for the next chapter. Like 14k is INSANE and I am so, so ready.
The small birthday celebration was adorable, and I love seeing the trust Spock has and how comfortable he is to just meditate while waiting for the cake to bake, something about that is so domestic and sweet.
And I thought your parallel with Jim closing the storage box on the stuff of his old life while kind of opening a new box of what he really feels for Spock was really great.
Before this ends (which I hope is very far from now) would we be seeing any more of Spock's vulcan friends in San Fran?
Gosh, I remember first reading this when there were only two chapters. Now look at this, years later and so many people love it, keep up the excellent work.
Guest chapter 53 . 11/24/2016
Loved the image of the little family, even if only biologically (at this time?), together in the apartment preparing a cake for Sevin's birthday! The booboo kiss was a wonderful idea of Sevin's ... almost IParent Trap/I worthy. I get that Uhura is worried, and considering Jim's reputation plus his track record of last summer she has good reason, but this is one instance I think she should butt out and let them find their own way. Great chapter and thanks for the update!
1,706 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »