Reviews for Too Late Remembered
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Gahhh... so sad! What is it with you and breaking my heart?
Jess D chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
you are a brilliant writer, don't ever stop. perfect.
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Draco committed suicide. If only he'd told Harry Harry would have confirmed his love for him and the whole situation could have been avoided. Awesomely written. OMG, how sad. Liked the way how you implyed but didn't outright say that Draco committed suicide.
madmaddiee chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Short, but perfect.

-M
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Hey.

You know what? This sucks. NOT THE STORY! OMG! DON'T THINK THAT! THIS IS SO GOOD! I just meant that everyone has to die and you don't always get to say everything that you really need to... sigh. Oh well, I guess you just have to make the best of what you've got, not regrets. Great story! :D

~AmazonWariorPrincess
xdarkangeltwinsx chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
OKay, so you reviewed my story, so I have to review yours... (grumble, grumble)

Heh heh, just kidding! Actually, this reminded me of the Billy Holiday song "Strange Fruits". Definitely not the same concept, but, hey, it involves hanging and sunshine! *party confetti!* And, as always, I worship you as the almighty Writer, Loony Lovegood (second only to J.K. Rowling). In other words: I love it! The way you hinted at Draco's suicide but never really said it out loud, the descriptions of course, and just the sentence structure in general! Pure poetry!

Only issue-type thing, because this is supposed to be a constructive review: "Like a baby in a cradle, fast asleep, his face was calm, but held a certain tragic beauty which had nothing to do with the fact that he wouldn’t stop rocking back and forth, eyes closed and never to open again." Love the sentence, but the part about the certain tragic beauty which had nothing to do with the fact that he wouldn't stop rocking back and forth seems a little run on, sort of throwing the whole rhythm of the sentence off. Now this may just be your insomnia talking, or my incredible pickyness and hypocrisy.

Anyway, now that I've had my superbly mean moment, I would JUST LIKE TO SAY that you seem to have a talent for writing one-shots. Yes, I know everyone loves one-shots because they're so fribbin' short, but it takes talent to write one that is short, yet says something in one chapter that a 57-chapter story can't say in that many segments, and I think that you have this talent. Don't hate me for saying this, but "You go, girl!" *nerd high-fives all around! w00t!1*
Emiwyn chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Hey! I couldn't review the other, so I reply to you there . You speak french so well! I'm glad to make you happy. And if I can advise you : reading fanfictions in another language permits to be better in and to write it better. Well done for your message, I was... Flabburgasted? I think it's the good word. Congratulation, really, and if you want, I gonna send you your story translated. I do it the most rapidly possible...

Tu as un excellent français, alors je t'envoie un petit mot dans cette langue... Ta fiction est réellement sympa, alors continue d'aussi bien écrire, tu analyses super bien les psychologies .

Thanks for your permission, and see you later for the chapter translated
MaydayParadeFtw chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Omg this is so sad yet so brilliant :')

you are an amazing writer!

TYI x