Reviews for LETTER ONE: From a Princess to a Fallen Hero
Dan Sickles chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Wow, that was amazing. I have never read a fanfic where the chatacter's voice was so perfect in every way. As I was scrolling down I really thought I would see Cordy's actual hand-written signature at the end! You really capture her language, her personality, her weakenesses, and even the good side of her that she (almost) never reveals. And your knowledge of her past and the show's is so in depth!

Amazing job - this is like an all-time favorite.
jenefaner chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Too sad. I much prefer your happy reunion stories, like 'Returned'. Sequel! Seeequuueell! ;D
vomit-klainbows chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Wow. That was utterly amazing. I'm not usually one for angst, but your writing was too good to pass up. My favorite line was, "It's just as well, though. You can't surf the web bedside and there's no way in hell you're going to leave me alone like this."

You captured Cordelia perfectly, and that one line said what Doyle definitely would have done in that situation. Speaking of which, can I steal that whole coma idea? I think it would make a good story.

Thanks for writing!
The Big Empty chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Oh my god I can barely type right now. I'm balling my eyes nose is stuffy and my eyes are swollen. You capture them so beautifully. I think this just a perfect stand alone letter. I'm still crying and I read it over a minute ago (Had to go get tissues) I really loved this thanks so much!
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I love this! Amazing job! I'd love to see more letters in this series.
gonex chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
That was so sad :(

But great!

I teared up.
8I chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I can think of one fanfic that got me on the verge of tears. I don't know WHAT it was about this one, maybe it's because I just saw the episode 'Hero' and it's still fresh, but about half way through this story the tears started flowing and they didn't stop until the end. I feel strangely refreshed, now... maybe that's because I only cry in movies like 'Big Fish', and otherwise almost never.

Wow. This must have been a great story to get such a strong reaction out of me.
MidnightMisha chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I would forsure love to see more letters...

Maybe a letter from Angel to Doyle?

Or letters that Doyle left behind? Or a letter from Wesley saying he's doing his best to fill his immpossible shoes and he'll take care of his princess.

Just a suggestion...
huffle-bibin chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
This is beautiful. It portrays Cordy's grief so well. And it made me sob my eyes out. In a good way though :) Fantastic job!
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
So here I am, all pissed at myself cuz I missed these last two stories in my inbox somehow, and there are no reviews? WTF mate? (and I never use chatspeak so you know I was shocked.)

You did a great job of really capturing Cordie's voice here. I could hear her in my head like no other. Also, the actual actions you described for Doyle's family and Angel were fantastic.. totally what I pictured after Hero.. this just seems so much more honest than the next episodes did ya know?