Reviews for Ring Around The Rosy
kandita chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
I honestly have to say I am really feeling this story...it has the right amount of zing to it. It is gives you suspense without affirming your conclusion of what would happen next instead it leaves with damn I thought that was going to happen next(I love unpredictable stories) and that his a good way to hold a reader especially wanting more:) thumbs up!

Please do update soon
Aki666 chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
I like this story it's short sweet and to the point. But at the same time it holds the depth of a long story.

Awesome job, that's really hard to pull of in my opinion. Hope to see more when you have time to update.

Ja Ne.
xionYukariKaori chapter 13 . 11/11/2010
Nice story id love to read more of these chapters. So please write some more when you can
Narcisse minuit chapter 13 . 3/17/2010
keep up the good work and don't give up in the story! (I want to know if Hinata will get her confidence back because usually she becomes depressed thus joins the atsuki [spelling*]((probably revenge on her family)) If does turn out that way its . . . well cliche {please don't kill me ;_;} Well as i said earlier keep up with the story because so far its been good.
pandas'n'kisses chapter 13 . 3/17/2010
OMFG i absolutley loved it please make another chapter please please please
Darth-Taisha chapter 13 . 3/17/2010
I always liked this story. I am glad to see you are back to updating it. I liked it they are all talking at the dinner table. Thanks for the update.
Number1Weirdo chapter 13 . 3/16/2010
Well it took you a while but u updated! That chap was cool. She's getting to know the Akastuki :) I hope you update a little faster this time though..
KagomeMarie chapter 13 . 3/15/2010
wow lol ending was cute
nwyd chapter 13 . 3/15/2010
you finally updated!
IliiterateFool chapter 13 . 3/15/2010
im glad u finally updated
hinatarocks chapter 12 . 12/18/2009
PLZ UPDATE AS FAST AS U CAN!
Number1Weirdo chapter 12 . 12/9/2009
Well I see Itachi is still trying. I hope they ca somehow become at keast friends with each other in the next few chapters. This was a good chapter.
Darth-Taisha chapter 12 . 12/8/2009
Nice ending. I am glad you updated. I am still interested in your story.
yAsUmI chapter 12 . 12/8/2009
hello! i'm loving your story so far and i find it interesting.. please update soon, I'd gladly appreciate it, i mean we'd gladly appreciate it. i agree about the FEW spelling and grammar errors but they're not that bad... must have been typographical errors.. anyway, it was great and i'd love it more if you update soon.. nyahahah.. _
KagomeMarie chapter 12 . 12/7/2009