Reviews for Just a Human, Just a Boy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Oh my god,
that's so beautiful, I've fallen in love with this story
Amy chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
That was awesome and I loved it!
Ren chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Wow!
Just...
How did you pull a gem like this out of a hat?
Little Sachi chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Touching; love the last part.
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
That was beautiful! :)
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This is beautiful beyond words. I love the details.
Justsimplespeed chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
AWE. That was cute, well-written, amazing. You choose your compliament ;) Mewtwo is always awesome to write and I can tell you had fun with this :D
LadyBastet92 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Wonderfully developed and complex. This is easily one of the most sophisticated fanfics I've seenin a while. It really gets the mind rolling with ideas of human/pokemon connection, yet it's also simple enough to tug at the heartstrings - especially when Mewtwo confesses that he loves Ash.

Honestly, I adore this piece. Amazing, wonderful job!
Lady Venamisa chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I love this story, I really do. :)
MissMary chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Intriguing point of view and well written.
Galadriadhar chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Interesting. Very interesting. By examining the bonds that we didn't know were between Mewtwo and Ash, we see things we have never seen before. Very inspiring. The whole story warrants exploration, further than is shown. What exactly goes into this 'Thanatos?' How exactly does this bond between Mewtwo and humans work, down to the basic instincts of animal and human? Very thought-provoking. Good story.

-Gala

Mewtwo, Have You Met Your Match?
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Wow. This was a great fic to read. I enjoyed it a lot. Ja.
Vuurvlieg chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Cool! Could you write another chapter on 'Mewtwo Returns'? I thoughts Mewtwo's view in this fic was really interesting and I'd really like to see what you'd make out of that movie... It's just an idea... Please?
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Oh wow... :O This is... Simply amazing! Makes me want to read his thoughts of when he sees Ash again and is once again saved by him. -Hint hint- x)
Nightshade07 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Wow, this was so awe inspiring! It perfectly describes Mewtwo, you should expand this into a story. Exploring more of the bond Ash and Mewtwo share! Keep up the good work! :):):):):):):):):):):):)