Reviews for All The Same
jack the shmee chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
Good story. Thanks for writing and I hope you're well!
jack the shmee chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Lol! Thanks for writing and I hope you're well!
FantasySci5 chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
This story is just...no words. Well, there are a lot, but then I'll never shut up. Best Doyle/Cordelia fic I've read, and so hot about his size changing, and so sweet, and just yummy. Thank you for this. 3
just-anothersquintern chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
This story I too fantastic for words! I love it! You're amazing.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
I loved your story... it was sexy, funny & cute. But I felt as though Angel was out of character here.. .He was too talkative, too interested/interfering in what was going on between Doyle & Cordelia. Though he would have gone with Cordelia to the demon bars, I think you were right about that. & making sure she was ok the rest of that night (when she was waiting outside Doyle's apart). The sex scene was really well-written.. but I felt like the scene afterwards felt too rushed... I would think that they would kind of lay there in stunned, sleepy pleasure.. maybe cuddle & have a little nap.. & THEN talk.. at least that's what i would do lol
Yabbit chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
best Doyle story ever!

cant wait until the epilogue

the whole Brachen demon umm enlargement idea? your a freakin genius!

best and most tastefull story..smut included...ive read here so far

:P
Siren44 chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
Loved this story! Do you still plan on writing an epilogue? Personally, I think it would be pretty funny to see Doyle kick Angel out of the office so he and Cordy can "relieve the pain" after one of his visions. LOL!
Vi-Violence chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Are we ever going to be seeing that epilogue?
Rosejoanna chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
I like it
jenefaner chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
I LOVE your work! I have read a few of your stories about Cordy and Doyle and have LOVED everyone of them. You are an amazing author to our beloved characters! You treat them wonderfully and I so very appriciate that. I hope you continue to write Cordy/Doyle stories in the future. I for one have you bookmarked. I will ready ANYTHING you put out!

:D

S~
Fireworks8725 chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
You are the QUEEN of description!

I bow!

Just incredible, incredible!

I loved when Cordy said, "My dear sweet fluffy lord!" 3AM and I am laughing at this!

Doyle looking at Cordy with "mischief in his eyes" sounds fabulous! And so much LIKE HIM!

I did NOT expect in my life ever to imagine so graphically Cordy having sex with a demon (even if it is Doyle) lol, I wonder if Joss Whedon ever thought that people would be giving Doyle's brachen half a sex life. XD

I wish i could see Angel's reaction to this, after all his plotting and such, he deserves to go into the office and experience Dordy ! XD

THANK you for this story, I enjoyed the experience of reading this very very much! All of it!
Fireworks8725 chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
I am so enraptured by your writing!

It's just so REAL.

It's funny and cute and dramatic, and i'm sitting here on the edge of my chair at 2:49am just soaking it all in like it's canon XD You should be writing the Angel media tie in novels!

I espescially liked Doyle's little paching sex talk, that was hilarious and I could SEE Doyle in my head saying every word!
Fireworks8725 chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
Yyeeeouhcccchhhh, That kiss was sizzling!

My brain isn;t quite done dealing with the visual! The room is on fire! XD

I praise you and your way with description ]

"There was an eighteen car pileup in his head the instant she stood." & This made me laugh alot !
Fireworks8725 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Did I mention All the Same is a fab song choice?

& I am LOVING matchmaker manipulator Angel!
Fireworks8725 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Amazingly beautiful!

I love Doyle and this was SO sweet, I could see it happening, you stayed so true to him!

I found your story from the link on your All The Same youtube video [which is beautiful as well!] Brilliant idea linking your story from youtube ]

Cordy & Doyle is a wonderfully unexplored land!

I've actually got a Doyle tribute video in the works and a fic!