Reviews for VooDoo
YadirySXEWWE chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
This story needs more chapters
Yoda-Ben chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
I've read your story, and I must say it's very cute. The Undertaker and CM Punk are two of my favourite wrestlers and I like this pairing very much.

But something disturbed me greatly in your story. Everybody is totally enthralled with the idea of seeing this baby come, but there is one person nobody seems to listen to, and this one is Phil.

He is the one getting pregnant, he keeps telling he doesn't want to, and nobody takes seriously his advice, taking for granted that he *must* be wonderfully happy to have a child. Nobody seems to understand his scares, nobody wants to respect his decision to get rid of his unwanted pregnancy, just like his body doesn't belong to him anymore now that he's with child. Even Mark is getting violent to force him to take his medication !

As long as I read the story, Phil seems to finally have resigned himself to get along with his pregnancy, not because he grew to love the baby, but in order to please Mark, and because his friends made him feel guilty of not being happy with the idea of becoming a parent, because other couples want to have children and can't. This is not his decision, it is Mark's, and his friend's. And this is very sad.

However, I'm curious to see what Mark and Phil are going to do in the next chapters ! :)
tartarreeeee chapter 5 . 11/11/2009
Aww, this is too cute! I'm so curious!

Oh, tell me! What do they have? Baby Girl or Baby Boy?

Oh I hope it's a girl! :D

Anyway, good job with it!

Can't wait to see the rest of it. :)
redsandman99 chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
Good chapter. I'm glad John talked some sense into Phil. Phil at least needs to try to make the best of this.
CodyRhodesFan chapter 5 . 11/3/2009

Mark is so caring for the child.

Phil has cwavings...

So John's words stuck in Phil's head?

Phil is so cute!

My heart is pounding from the sheer fluffiness at the end. I can so imagine the setting & like EVERYTHING in my head.

X Sam.
Esha Napoleon chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
Awesome chapter ;)
Souless666 chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
Anotehr good chapter. I kind of like that Phil doesn't jump fopr joy about the situation, it makes it more real for him not to be happy about being pregnant. Can't wait to see what happens when it's time to go into labor, and to see the two dealing with the baby once it;s here.
sunligh584 chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
I love this story and I can't wait to read more. Please update soon. :) UPDATE! :):):)
redsandman99 chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
Damn, Phil's really freaking out about this. It's a good thing that Mark's there to take care of him.
CodyRhodesFan chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
Phil wants to get rid of the baby? O.O. PHIL!

Aw, that moment is so touching!

Phil is sso cute.

Poor them.

Souless666 chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
LOL this is so cute!
Pheonix-Syren chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
I can't remember if I reviewed or not, my internet's acting funny...but i'm liking it so far...I think, (this is just my opinion) But Punk's over reacting, I mean, Ok, yeah guys pregnancy...not the most normal, but wanting to get rid of it? I'm so glad Mark's making him calm down and helping him get through it. I can't wait till you update again. Wondering how the whole, gypsy thing will play out now?
Esha Napoleon chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
That what happens when you tick off a witch, you become a hormonal mess ;)

sunligh584 chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
Great chapter, I can't wait to read more. Please Please update soon. ;)
redsandman99 chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
Phil's preggers! This is gonna be fun.