Reviews for Mommy
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
YOU DID IT! FOR ME!(squeal of delight!:) I love it, of course. NOW, you should maybe write one where Lilah(Evil, conniving Bitca!:) actually convinces herself to drive down to that hotel & TELL Angel how she feels. I'd love to beta for you, if you're interested. It'd give me a reason, besides my emails from Blink-182(Yes, they actually send you email if you sign up for it on :)& Harry Potter(Yes, I get those,too. NO, they're NOT from J.K. Rowling, but it's still 5x5:)to check my emails more than once or twice a month.:)
Imzadi chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
This is an interesting, well written story. However, in the face of two of Lilah's quotes, I find it totally unbelievable. Remember Reprise:

"Henderson took her firstborn out of company day care and offered it up to-Brownnoser! I should have listened to my mother & had kids." And in Daddy: "We have to take him alive so we can cut him up & find out how this happened." The second quote is not exact, but it's the gist of what she said. I can't see Lilah as ever wanting kids.
DarkSlayer1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
you know I am so glad that I am the first person to review this because I would like to say that this is the kind of story you start reading just wanting something new to read halfway through you say wow this isnt so bad and then when your done you sit back and think that was ssssoooo good ! I am so happy that I read that. this was an A story or at least it would be if this were school and I was a teacher. I never thought about this from this perspective.