Reviews for Never Let Me Go
Guest chapter 12 . 12/1/2014
You know sex should be husband and wife
Guest chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
i think drama o.k. but i don't like the idea of more mature content, and i also want some action and adventure. By the way , i love to read united serioyo, suzaku, ginbu with there senshis and pristnesses allies with four spirit dectatives with there philosophes against united forces of evil from both universes. I love suuchi and yui.I also love romance btw yui and mieaka.
mina xu chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
I love this story... the best story... I have ever read... it's not too sensual but sweet... I love kurama on this on how patient he was waiting for yui... I can wait the proposal of kurama please put some sequel on this story
Nickeyyyy chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
I SUPER LOVE THIS. Now I ship YuiXKurama! I just thought they were perfect together because of this. :)) I'm really looking forward to the sequel. )) This is really really sweet. 3 _
Akiko Bloom chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
Any news on the sequel? This is in my top 3 favorites from you. Kurama/Yui just fits so seamlessly I can't decide if I like it better than Nakago/Yui.
emeraldrichmond chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
I really, really love this story! especially since Yu Yu Hakusho is one of my all-time favorite animes :D thank you so much for giving the pair a go, I love Yui's character a lot and I do think Kurama 's too good for any girl but Yui could just be the exception he's waiting for. Am gonna read this again and I'm positively excited about going through the story again! lovelots! 3
hope you make more Yui stories! -
Kurama no Miko2003 chapter 14 . 3/4/2010
Oddly enough . . . I liked this fic. FY was never my favorite series, but I like the way you've written this story. It was slow but it was also realistic. Hope to read the sequel soon!
thepinkmartini chapter 14 . 1/29/2010
awesome epilogue! that was honestly one of the best endings that you have ever written! it was just so sweet!
thepinkmartini chapter 13 . 1/29/2010
sweet sweet lemon. i love the masochistic hint in the lemon.
thepinkmartini chapter 12 . 1/29/2010
The bet was really funny! that was great comic relief!
thepinkmartini chapter 10 . 1/29/2010
im finally nearing the climatic part of the story!
thepinkmartini chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
wow. i never expected that nakago would actually make an appearance.
thepinkmartini chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
ishida uryu? good choice for a bishie!
thepinkmartini chapter 7 . 1/29/2010