Reviews for Game No One Wants to Play Anymore
ZillaKittyYami chapter 9 . 5/26
it was a very bad story (SARCASM) hee hee hee J.K.! very wonderful saddening story...soooo emotional! :'(... :3...your a meanie! you made me cry when Yugi died!

(P.S. write ever so more stories plllllllleeeaaaassssseee!)
Mana's Madness chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
Why was there no epilogue?! Still, adored it! Loved all the pairings, loved the plot, loved the ending! Loved it all!
Mana's Madness chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
When it said it was 1AM, I looked at my tablet and noticed it actually WAS 1AM exactly, haha.

By the way, this story is so badass! Loving it! XD
Nekoyasha12 chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
First off, HELLZ YAH AN EPILOGUE WE WANT!

This was sooo fucking awesome! Just….OMFR! You combined kiss-ass action, with epic fantasy, jaw-dropping suspense and just… -head explodes from sheer awesomeness-

…-revers time- Anyway, yeah! This was fantastic hun. Definitely please do an epilogue please?

I think it'd be cool if, since there back in there high school days, some bullies (like Ushio or something) try to go after Yugi because he's returned to his weak-looking state, but retained his demon (and hopefully his power skills and training speed). But anyway! Yugi totally could kick there asses while his friends watch from the sidelines enjoying the show. XD And maybe he could give them a good scare with his eyes. x3

Also, one final lemon would be much appreciated.

OR….

It could be a time skip, and…due to Yugi demon powers, the unexpected happened (cause they still don't know, or didn't know, the full extent to his demon half) and he became pregnant. XD Ra dammit with me a Mpreg! x3
But anyway…yeah. ; Just some ideas, and I'd absolutely LOVE to read more of these. Even if it's a epilogue. I would like to know if and how Grampa react to all this or if the group choose to leave the old man in the dark about everything.
And if they do keep there magic abilities will they still be able to call up the dead so as Yami/Atemu, Marik and Bakura can see there parents?

Gods! so much I was know to. XD

But whatever. Anything you put I'm positive will be phenomenal!
Echo Hikari chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Hikari: OMG OMG OMR OMR!
Seiji: Hikari is to shocked to say anything now.
Hikari: O MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!
Seiji: Great story
Hikari: Love it so much!
Seiji: Yup...
Skyler Auld Knight chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Cool story, bro... (_)
WarriorofRedemption chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
I really enjoyed it! i have to admit i teared up at the end a little which i don't do very often :] very very creative fic! you clearly put a lot of thought into this
silvers-edge chapter 9 . 1/16/2011
I hope you do write an epligue for this. I wanna go for sure if Seto still has his scars or not and how Yugi and seto adjust to the normal world again
BlackMagicBlade chapter 9 . 12/6/2009
WOW! That was one of the best stories I've ever read! I put off reading it at first, but I'm really glad I finally read it!
funny suff chapter 9 . 11/13/2009
very good, loved it. an epiologe would be nice though, 2 years later or whatnot.
yayubaru1 chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
this story was beautiful though a bit sad and i got really worried closer to the end when yugi seemed to be dead. the choice of resurrection was very creative though. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it
Karrnras chapter 9 . 10/29/2009
LOVE IT! I love your story. It's writen well and I love yugi not being a wimp. The King Aurther thing was cool as well. I have never hured of that being done before. The next chapter could be an intro to anther story if you have one. I would like another story. It's realy good and con't to write please! Thank you!
Amie chapter 7 . 10/10/2009
O.O...

OMG! ..i thought there was going to be a relationship..but for how you managed to work it in! totally awesome.

please keep updating
mizudragon chapter 7 . 10/8/2009
Awesome story, i must have more! You made yugi so cool and love

the way made Yami to have to dominate yugi. Nice!
FastlyFadingIntoDarkness chapter 6 . 10/2/2009
that was beautiful! all angsty and sad but still a happy part in the end and i luved it. its so gonna get even more beautiful and i cant wait .\../