Reviews for Wheel! Of! Fortune!
Ihsan997 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Lay off the crazy juice? Hell, I'm ready to buy you some more myself! Imagine all these people on Jerry Springer...

I'm not used to the play format of lines, but it's great for comedy sketches. I also love the little cut scenes in parenthesis, it's sort of like Family Guy. But with Invader Zim or sometimes Aldaris. Was it Aldaris? Either way, this shit's classic!
Faerendipitous chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Crazy juice! I want some!

Hehe... I thought it was awesome and totally random and funny and cool and stuff!

~TD
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I liked it.

You did Ms. Bitters really well.
Horrible Fanfic Fangirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Awesome! Gotta love the crazeh juice!
ZimluvsGaz chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
LMAO!I love spoofs off of games like MORE!
Zam chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
That was a great fanfic!
ellen1824 chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
Well that was fun to read considering I''ve been a Invader ZIm for 2 weeks and a Wheel Of Fortune Fan for 12 years. Very good! :-D Me likes me likes!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
i think u should do another fic like that!
HelgaGP chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
oh boy! i loved it! NEVER lay off the crazy juice! crazy jucie is goooooooood! I can't spell juuuuuuuuucie! I got a whole lot a crazy jucie! *vault the size of a house fall next to her door swings open to reveal that it is packed w/ cans that read 'crazy jucie' * hehehe! now where could have THAT come from? hehehe! I'll go now. Bye!
Lady Wormwood chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
that was hilarious! i loved it! very interesting, very original, very funny. i love...
Penguin-Major Nora chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
You SHOULD to survivor! I loved that! And if you don't do survivor.. maybe I will! _ Great for a humor fic, and you kept them all in charecter, too. And I loved the random guy in the closet so you don't waste space.
Ztarlight chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Welp, if a "Survivor" fic would be anything like this, then I say "Go for it!" Oh, and you say your selling your soul? Hmm... I've never collected souls before, but never a better time to start. I bid... TWO CENTS!
Invaders Ally and Jessie chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Mwahahahaha! Hilarious! And of course you had crazy juice! We ALL had crazy juice! Mmn, now I'm thirsty! C'mere, crazy juice!
Dalva chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Fun! There's something about plotless Zim sillyfics that are really good. I give it 3 1/2 out of 4 piggies. Hehe, oke, I'm off to...do something. Byeee!
HellFireFanatic chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FAVORIETS! WHERE IS THE FAVORITES BUTTON! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU GO PURPLE! MY FAVE CHARACTER! YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE RULER! THIS WAS SO FUNNY I DIED LAUGHING AND AM STILL DEAD... THEN WHY ANM I TYPING THIS! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!