Reviews for Wheel! Of! Fortune!
Tib Dunncan chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Crazy juice! I want some!

Hehe... I thought it was awesome and totally random and funny and cool and stuff!

TD
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I liked it.

You did Ms. Bitters really well.
Horrible Fanfic Fangirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Awesome! Gotta love the crazeh juice!
ZimluvsGaz chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
LMAO!I love spoofs off of games like MORE!
Zam chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
That was a great fanfic!
ellen1824 chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
Well that was fun to read considering I''ve been a Invader ZIm for 2 weeks and a Wheel Of Fortune Fan for 12 years. Very good! :-D Me likes me likes!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
i think u should do another fic like that!
HelgaGP chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
oh boy! i loved it! NEVER lay off the crazy juice! crazy jucie is goooooooood! I can't spell juuuuuuuuucie! I got a whole lot a crazy jucie! *vault the size of a house fall next to her door swings open to reveal that it is packed w/ cans that read 'crazy jucie' * hehehe! now where could have THAT come from? hehehe! I'll go now. Bye!
Lady Wormwood chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
that was hilarious! i loved it! very interesting, very original, very funny. i love...
Penguin-Major Nora chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
You SHOULD to survivor! I loved that! And if you don't do survivor.. maybe I will! _ Great for a humor fic, and you kept them all in charecter, too. And I loved the random guy in the closet so you don't waste space.
Ztarlight chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Welp, if a "Survivor" fic would be anything like this, then I say "Go for it!" Oh, and you say your selling your soul? Hmm... I've never collected souls before, but never a better time to start. I bid... TWO CENTS!
Invaders Ally and Jessie chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Mwahahahaha! Hilarious! And of course you had crazy juice! We ALL had crazy juice! Mmn, now I'm thirsty! C'mere, crazy juice!
Dalva chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Fun! There's something about plotless Zim sillyfics that are really good. I give it 3 1/2 out of 4 piggies. Hehe, oke, I'm off to...do something. Byeee!
HellFireFanatic chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FAVORIETS! WHERE IS THE FAVORITES BUTTON! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU GO PURPLE! MY FAVE CHARACTER! YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE RULER! THIS WAS SO FUNNY I DIED LAUGHING AND AM STILL DEAD... THEN WHY ANM I TYPING THIS! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Daz chapter 1 . 1/9/2002