Reviews for Rumor Mill
ilko chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
This was adorable! I loved it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
omg omg omg im hyperventilating! this is gorgeous!
Kiwee chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh Sena, you player, you. Hiruma not being in the top 3 kind of surprises me? Just because I'd say that he /is/ the go-for-it type. I kinda want to see all these people in one place, and when someone confesses, it brings this whole domino effect.
puretsubasa chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Haha. This one is great. And more than zero is enough for Hiruma right? At least in football. Haha.
Nocturnal Smile chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I love the end. Actually, scratch that, I love your entire story, I just love the end a little more. XD The fact that Hiruma keeps track of all those percentages cracks me up. Great story!
OrphndAcct chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wah! Really, really, loved how it turned out at the end. The more than zero gives laughs. X3 So cute. 1x21~ 3
Ramen II chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Oh wow! I wish this story went on forever its that fun to read! You've stuck to the characters so well that It's no effort to imagine this happened, which is quite frankly fantastic!

The brothers teasing and sena's faith in hiruma expecially hiruma himself with his odds book, it was all wonderful.

Ta much m'dear! Keep it up with the good stuff
kaylaandkaileigh chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH :D

this is two people by the way. I swear to god, i'm not schizophrenic. :3

down with HiruMamo! she needs to go jump off a cliff or something : Agon should have pushed her off the bridge at their first meeting! CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT FUCKING DREADS

anyway, love the story! very well written :3 it's so hard to find good writers on this site anymore. Keep up the good work! we need more ES21 writers in the world! 3
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
What, no Kakkei or Yamato? lol. Still exceptionally great!
Fireabovefirebelow chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Oui, oui, I agre
InfernumEquinomin chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
AUGH! I hope Hiruma isn't less than 2! It'd suck if Agon had more of a chance than him!

...

But I like Akaba... So I might forgive you...

Anyhow, keep up the good work! I liked it oodles!
ChibiBoko chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I really enjoyed reading this! I think that last line of Hiruma's is my favorite part of the story. It's sounds exactly like something he'd say. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff! _
Larkin Bird chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
This should have been Hirumamo! Although I like the fact that Shin it had ShinXSena )
dropDead-Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
wow I really loved that, the brothers causal teasing, Mamori and Hiruma's slightly alarming obbession with Sena's love life and Sena's...cuteness. It all worked so well! You protrayed the characters perfectly (whoa, protrayed, big word alert) and I loved it all so much! (Did I mention that?)
Life The Kidd chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Lol, I'm sure the people around me are giving me wierd looks 'cause of the smile on my face. It's pretty good! I like how Mamori and Hiruma are keeping track on numbers and how Hiruma's last line is in the story. Super fly. xD