Reviews for Hinc Illae Lacrimae
jn208505 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Great story, really sweet!
Majestrix chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Wonderful emotion, and such a great job with the characterization. I felt as if you just showed me a missing piece of CoS... wonderful wonderful work.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Aww. Cute!
angelface04 chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
i love this fic. i seriously do, it's got to be my absolute favorite...(or way WAY WAY up there). it's perfect. it seriously is 100% perfect.

i love it - i can't say it enough.

awesome job.
Author By Night chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
This fic was so awesome. The only thing I didn't like was that Fred wanted to snog when he thought his sister was dead, but at the asme time, it was cute! I love how you protrayed their horror and al that... poor Angelina... "But eleven-year-old girls aren’t supposed to be skeletons in the Chamber of Secrets. They’re supposed to-to come back next year." All I can say to that is, ouch!
Megan chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
I LOVE IT!
azriona chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
I think I read and reviewed this on FA, but I wanted to make sure you knew that I like it. I really like how Fred is able to open up to Angelina (the quote about how Ginny makes each brother feel special is listed at FA - that's why I came over here); I liked better Angelina's discomfort with comforting him, and how she is able to overcome it and commiserate with him over Ginny's disappearance.

Very well written, I enjoyed it much.

-az
morning sunrise chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
you HAVE to finish this! Its so cute!

Aw.I love it!
Ashliegh chapter 1 . 1/8/2003
Awww...this was so good...I loved it! Your very good when it comes to F/A fics! They're the cutest couple! :)
TwinAngst chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
*grabs Fred plushie and huggles it* That was so cute! It was so in character, and believeable and...I love your stories! Must go read more of them! Fred/Angelina forever!
Aurora West chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
I like this story a lot! If I could figure out how to put stories on my favorites list, then this would go on there... Anyway, I thought it was very cool that you were able to keep Fred in character even though he was being serious. Great work, and keep writing!
Melissa chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Aww, this story is so so so sweet, I love it!
PezMaster chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
Fred and a touch of angst? Never, I thought, in a million years . . . But, there you go. The proof that Fredrick Weasley can be serious is in this story. I bow down, O fellow author!

Wonderful fic! Keep writing!

Cheers and All the Best!

From PezMaster
Ashfae chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
This is absolutely fantastic! Wow!

*poings off to see if you've written anything else*
Dreamboat Kicks chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Oh, wow! Oh this is a just FANTASTIC fic! It REALLY is! I just loved it, especially the way you captured Fred's emotion and Angelina's nervousness. GREAT job!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »