Reviews for The Jumper Fiasco
rawr52 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Lol loved it! Cute ending :)
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Inordinately amused by the idea of Hermione being obliged to climb into the sink because of Draco's summoning charm.

Actually spent a minute giggling at the idea before being able to commence reading. :)
chalk and cheese and jam chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
awesome:)DMHG - so cute - just what i was looking for. so thanks - class that you can write like that at such a young age ccj
fakeditfromthewordgo chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Wow, I seem to have a talent for being the 20th reviewer of your stories. Another achievement!

Anyway...

I think I laughed like 3 times during that.

:D Especially at Crabbe:

'This is a bra, not a jumper' XD

I loveth'd it! (No, it's not a word. But it is in my mind.)

Really original, and Draco's reaction was so sweet when he finally saw his SUPER IMPORTANT black jumper!

...I just started laughing again. xD
Talionyzero chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Brilliant! I don't actually normally read HP, especially romance/fluff, but this was entertaining and worth it. I should read your other fics when I have time...
Toesocks29 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
This was great! Lol
NiyuChu chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I lol'd at the bra part. How like Crabbe.

This story put a goofy grin on my face when I was done with it, I like my fluff just like you've done it. :)

NICHUNICHUNICHU
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
A great story. Very funny.
rkitkt chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
cool!
LameyDovey chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Awws it's cute haha, though how draco responded when he saw his black jumper (finally) was kinda odd [: Anyhows, keep writing!

love, LD
Kelly123 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I hate Draco...but more like, i love to hate him. Very cute story idea, i love fluffy stuff...even if it is with Draco!
Dixiecharmer chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Cute story. Surprised she did not make it into the Snake Pit.
Team Erik and Fang chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
“Crabbe, this is a bra, not a jumper.”

(laughing)
pobrediabla chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
hey, great idea:) but as you said, you forgot the half of it:) So I'd recommend you to re-write it, okay?:)
XxFearlessDeparturexX chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
'Draco's Super Important Black Jumper'. LOL. :D Loved it.