Reviews for Gen X6 4 The Trouble With Trios
OriginalBubble chapter 23 . 2/18/2007
O.o

i love you really i do

lets stop all this pussyfooting around

marry me

right here

right now

*cackling* or give your muse! mwahahahahaha!

o.O sorry when i'm hyped up i get weird... you should see me on apple tango... step back!
OriginalBubble chapter 12 . 2/18/2007
O.o so back into the story now.
OriginalBubble chapter 8 . 2/18/2007
So hard to concentrate unless your really into the chracters, i admit that i,v forgotten who was who from chapter to chapter.
Jax chapter 38 . 1/1/2007
Absolutely one of my favourite episodes of the GenX6 series. I really wish I could do something productive and give you some constructive criticism but I literally can't find anything to fault you. I loved this story, the plot line, the comedy, the romance, the adventure. You're fics really have touched my life...and im aware of how lame I sound right now haha so I'll stop. Faultless story, as always.
thedorkygirl chapter 6 . 9/14/2006
Oh my God. I remember that this is the Tyr character, and how much I LOVED THIS. I'M MARRIED TO TYR! And have an Alabama sheriff daddy, he. *loves*

Even though I am teh_lesbian, I still think that black men are extremely attractive and masculine, and that's kinda a turn on. The protector, you know?

I wish we could get in touch with you. Everybody at the board is going nuts! You haven't updated a story since April, but at least I know that you were there five months ago, right?

I am rereading all your stories at the moment; I started on Terran (how much did that help me in realizing I was a lesbian? Well, it introduced me to very NC-17 femslash, which lead me to being way comfortable reading it later on...LOVE). I finished up the J&J series a day or so ago after reading the first Gen X-6 and then skipping to the series, and now I'm here, in the middle of number four. LOVE.

Miss you like a prostitute's period.

-Dolly
Maia2 chapter 38 . 7/9/2003
Ok, here as promised. I simply love this story. I do. I have said it before, I love this universe, your characters are great and very well developed. And your stortelling ability is awesome. How you manage to mix the tension with the humor has me in awe. Brilliantly done. I love all the ironic little comments you sprinkle the story with.

Of course, it was nice to see Zack and Max and Alicia in this one as well. oh! and Logan! you wrote him wonderfully.

Anyway, great job! (not that you need me to tell you)

-Maia
Second Mouse chapter 38 . 6/22/2003
Sorry oh wonderful Ultimate Supreme Fanfic Goddess, Cat Carroll, the Feline Queen! my comp's been giving me grief so I couldn't keep up and tell you in reviews how wonderful and frabjous thou art!
Bianca4 chapter 38 . 6/15/2003
That was awesome. That last chapter was so poetic. A great end to a great story (which I'm sorry is over). Speaking of sorry, although I'm very happy to hear that the next Gen X-6 in the series will be out within a few weeks, I'm very sad to hear that it'll be your last. You've done an amazing job with all of your stories and I'll miss it when you stop writing new ones. Anyway, again, awesome story. Can't wait to read your next ones (Gen X-6 and J&J both)!

B ;-Þ
dleep chapter 38 . 6/14/2003
Excellent work, Cat!

A world of thanks for wonderful characters and a fantastic story.

Well done.

D.
Candy chapter 38 . 6/14/2003
WOW! I haven't reviewed you before but I just recently came across your stories and I love all of them. This one just adds to the pile of excellent stories. Good to see that a new x-6 and justin and jhondie will be coming out of your imagination soon - I can't wait! Keep up the great work!
shygirl1 chapter 38 . 6/14/2003
This story was great! I can't wait until the next one.
Deanna chapter 38 . 6/14/2003
E! That was fantastic. I sure didn't expect that ending though. I can't wait for the next X6 and the next J&J.
Montana Magic chapter 38 . 6/14/2003
Well written. Very nice touch with the epilogue. Wraps everything up quite nicely.

Only 1 more X-6? Please tell me that Liz finds someone.
Bianca4 chapter 36 . 6/7/2003
OMG! That was amazing! Here I am, reading along...thinking that this is the end, and then you go and pull a killer cliff hanger like that! Argh! *sigh* Now I'll just have to wait until the next chapter (which will hopefully be coming soon, right...*nudge, nudge* *wink, wink*) Anyway...awesome chapter as always. Don't make us wait to long for the next one!

B ;-Þ
dleep chapter 36 . 6/6/2003
Hey Cat!

I know I haven't reviewed in quite a while, but I'm still loving your work, and have greatly enjoyed this installment of the series!

Gotta say, throwing in the arrest at the end really saved this chapter, I thought that everything was going to get wrapped up nicely, and my head was screaming in protest because I thought it was too soon. You've got me on the edge of my seat now.

Also enjoyed reading Zack, Alicia and Max's reactions to the trio's little crime spree, and especially Janna's reaction to Logan's reaction. (Hope that makes sense.)

Favourite part of the chapter?

Janna and Antonio in front of the mirror, naturally! Very nice touch.

Thanks again, and please update soon!

Dleep.