Reviews for Her Injured Heart

really loved it...{THE WHOLE THING}

~*~me

aka sorato4eva
D.G. Ling chapter 11 . 2/26/2005
*sniff sniff*Call it bad taste if you want but that was a great left a mysterios yet loveing ,darn my femine my girly gene is taking over or this is just a good fic.I'll go with #2
chichamunkyhead chapter 11 . 12/21/2002
hey ... lurvly storie *hugglez u* u gave me something to do while procrastinating for my test ... TOMORROW ... aiya, anyway ... (i read this a while ago, but only noticed wut u sed in the quick description jus now ...lol) ... ummmmmmmmmmmmm we can share yama-bishie ... if thats all rite with u ... please ? hehe ... gtg, see ya x x x
TheAngelofLove I can't sign in coz the servers down chapter 11 . 6/17/2002
u think I like Sorato? I LOVE Sorato!

The ending might have been the tiniest bit rushed but otherwise very nice.

Hey, can u read my Fic? Pwetty please? It's a Sorato, it's not finished yet but I am doing it. I lie this fic though and great writing style!

TheAngelofLove _~
i'M-a-ReBeL chapter 11 . 6/13/2002
Omg! More Than Words is by Extreme? o.O I thought it was by Westlife... :S K! I'm totally off line _;; But it was weird cuz right now I'm listening to More Than Words by Westlife, and I thought wot a coincidence... but then in ur Author's Note it said the song was by the Extremes... I dunno who they r _;; Um... NEWAYS! :D I'll review ur ficcie now ~_ ... How dare u say that was the worst ending ever! I LOVED ur ending! I luved how u did that whole 'I was a normal teenage boy' thing to end it... That was really nice :) Nicely written :) Also the elevator part, one of the best segments of emotions I have read :) Truly, I love this fic, it's great :) I hope u continue writing! ~ :) Oh... note, Draco Malfoy is HOT! :D Lolz ~_ Trash WOOD! ... *giggles* MALFOY LIVES! ... _;;; Bai bai now ~_ Good fic... :D ... that was long o.O _;;
Miyu444 chapter 11 . 6/13/2002
Ahhh! I love this whooole entire fic. And, that is SUCH a good ending... Lol, it's me that writes the bad 'uns. Oh well, way to go, dude! Hope to see moooore fics by YOU soon! )
MimiZi chapter 10 . 6/5/2002
:'( WWWAAAHHH! WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! PPWWEEAASSSEEEE! IM DIEING! HURRY! PLZ!
MimiZi chapter 10 . 5/30/2002
:'(! HURRY! I WANT TO READ THE REST! IM DIEING HERE! MUST..KNOW..WHAT..HAPPENS! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! O.O HURRY! PPLLZZZZ!
MimiZi chapter 10 . 5/30/2002
d-26 chapter 10 . 5/27/2002
hehe im liking this, plz keep adding to it! _
MimiZi chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
i know i have asked this before...O.o' but..CAN MIMI AND TAI GET TOGETHER? PLZ? JUST A BIT? O.O and if u write another fanfic (im sure u will, or at least i hope u will) can u make a Michi? pplllzzz we need some good fanfics with them. . HHUUURRRRYYY WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER! :D:D:D
MimiZi chapter 10 . 5/22/2002
ARE YOU WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER? I CANT WAIT! HURRY UP! (but make it as good as all of the other chapters .)
MimiZi chapter 10 . 5/21/2002
MUST READ LAST CHAPTER! HURRY UP PLZ! IM GOING CRAZY HERE! O.O
SilverPheonix chapter 10 . 5/17/2002
Yup yup, Yama such a nice boi... not to mention HOT! _ Bring Yama over my place anyday... heh heh :D ContinueEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEe! :D
Angel's Luv chapter 10 . 5/13/2002
Dis is so good! I want more! Sorato RULZ 4EVA!