Reviews for Hat and cold
redring345 chapter 1 . 5/11
Oooohhh... Paul totally has that hat for reasons I can't divulge... but it is sooo romantic... THIS IS WHY THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHIPPING! :P
cid.neha chapter 1 . 5/6
Awesome story
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
That was so sweet!
Skitty13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Awwww! How sweet! Paul cares! Even if its in the littlest of ways. Considering how Snowpoint City is always cold, and Dawn is in her pyjamas outside, Paul's actions are showing care! Very sweet! Haha, I wonder if we'll ever find out why he keeps that hat. :) Great one shot! :)
OfInkNRoses chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
awee -silently fangirls-
stocky-parker-dog chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
NAW! That was actually really cute of Paul. Like really cute. Such an unexpected move.
AHA! He kept her hat. ;P Good on you Paul..Let me ask, is it a momento? Or because you like her? More than you're willing to let on. Either answer is fine.
handymanshipper chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
1 jtty bitty problem Pokemon centers lock doors at 11 pm for curfew
Momoko Harukaze chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Best. Story. EVER! *faves*
pleasexsaveme chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Aw~ 3

This one-shot is so kawaii. :'D A side of Shinji that could be true.. o.o; xD!

lol. Not mostly, but I just wish he could be nicer.. or just nicer to Hikari. xD! 3
agreywriter15 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Short, but sweet; it's really cute. _
AshXDawn4Ever chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
aw cute )

try to stick to the past or presant tense, and watch out for some spelling mistakes.

Great story x
PerlaNemesis chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Great story. It's really sweet from Paul to buy Dawn her new hat. I'm sure she will like it more than her old one.
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Why does he still have her hat? The letter was so sweet, I think. What was he trying to say?