Reviews for A SuperChadtastic Massage
hope for eternity chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Loved it :P
channy-mega-fan chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
this is just the kind of story I was looking for to read!

awesome it sure goes to my favourite ones!
iwritefiction chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Wow, I really liked it! Great use of Chad adding his name to words and dream sequence. Nicely done. Good plot, Sonny and Chad were in character, and you don't write like you're twelve; all of which add up to a great story.
living.my.own.fantasy chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Completely AWESOME(: I LOVED IT
CookieRainbow chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Lol.. I love these kind of dreamstories:3

It was great, and I definitely liked it!:D

Haha, and you really did an awesome job, I love the last part, where you somehow "repeated" it; leave the real 'happy ending' to ourselves..D
TomatinaLover chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
that was one super-chadtastic-one-shot :)
southernchristiangirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
CUTEEEEE
PurpleDanceStar chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I know, right! I try to write a short story and it ended up being 8 chapters. And counting. Yes, the idea is original, you are a good writer, and you checked it over, this is still too cliche for me. I mean, everything being a dream and then Chad waking up and trying to make everything just like the dream... it's all been done WAY to much. And I don't like one shots. Yes, but me being a Sonny, I have to say it was good, because it was. Sort of. Yes, I'll shut up now.
alittlefaithinme2 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
aw that was so aweosme! poor chad and his dreams! i loved it!
Holly chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
VERY GOOD DONT EVER DOUBT YOURESELF! I ALSO WRIGHT CHANNY FANFICTION ITS NOT THAT EASY! VERY GOOD DESCRIPTION!
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Well that was unexpected. Sounds like one fantastic massage though :)
Sarahsota chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
It's true, those massage chairs are terrible! I have a terrible back and they never do me any good...Hey Chad, you wanna give me a massage?lol
Lovely SOS chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
What? You do NOT suck at writing stories! Yours are the best iv'e ever read on here. Ha, I wish Chad would give ME a massage!
cutiechannylover1197 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
! Sorry, I couldn't help but smile. Now my sister's think I'm a crazy person. I LOVED IT! hahahahaha. Sorry, :D
Loved-Invention chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
This story was Chadtastic – pun totally intended. It definitely succeeded in putting a smile on my face.

Poor Chad, though! I felt bad (for him) that it was all a dream. In truth though, it was the perfect twist. And you gave it an amazing ending!

-Aly